• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Utah Discussion

Dubstepthizzin801

Bluelighter
Hey fam. long time no see!

I've had the longest break from e and i think its time to dive into the wonderful world of ecstasy again! =D

But since its been so long i dont exactly know what is going around in the hood anymore.

Wondering if someone can update me on whats been going through the city and tell me whats bunk and what are the goodies.
I do have a marquis test though so just in case.

Come on Utah peeps talk!! lol

:D

Hey fam. long time no see!

I've had the longest break from e and i think its time to dive into the wonderful world of ecstasy again! =D

But since its been so long i dont exactly know what is going around in the hood anymore.

Wondering if someone can update me on whats been going through the city and tell me whats bunk and what are the goodies.
I do have a marquis test though so just in case.

Come on Utah peeps talk!! lol

:D

Came across yellow snapchats and red Heinekens at the past event not sure what else is hitting utah RN but im sure we are getting goods from cali (illuminatis a1s, facebooks)
Some of the homies had armanis and said they were coming around steady (wish i could cop some mda)??

Yeah ive heard of orange teslas going around too but was never able to get some. I actually dont even attend events anymore so its a bit more difficult now, hopefully i can catch some by new years!!

Yeah ive heard of orange teslas going around too but was never able to get some. I actually dont even attend events anymore so its a bit more difficult now, hopefully i can catch some by new years!!

Yeah utah was flooded with those teslas everyone and their momma at some point all summer they were floating around and still are