• No

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Just show me the results!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ghostfreak

Moderator: DC, F&TV, S&G
Staff member
Now I’m into my 30’s my substance use has dramatically fallen to just one or two items. I don’t use every day as responsibilities have me busy flat out.

Also I’ve been up from after 4am so am totally wrecked and just have coffee and an energy drink to keep me going.

But the poll is about if you use something daily (as in every day).

Every day wees here although I'm looking to take a break soon.

Hard to quit weed completely I'm already quite bored since quitting everything else.

Not no moe !

Got clean in 2016 August 8th

Quit cigarettes and caffeine even last year.

Every once in a while I take two Benadryl to sleep

Or a bit of delta8 or 9 with some CBD to get a buzz. Twice a week maybe.

The rest of the time I'm just weird ol me. Lazy, manic, goofy ass mee

mostly been using weed daily for twenty years. i haven't been using any drugs other than coffee for the past couple years though, since 2018. i did salvia once. i'd like to do it some more, but i really only have the finances to use weed and i'm not really in a position where i can take harder drugs because i live with my parents.

a few months after i started to get addicted to weed as a teen and when i found out it made semen move in circles unnaturally or whatever it does, i quit for six month. after jerking off for six months sober, i kind of felt like i was hornier and producing more semen smoking weed, so i didn't really take the study i read into consideration... after that i went like two weeks or so when i was on vacation a couple years later. and once i was in the pyschward for 3 months. like 4 other times i was there for a few days... that's pretty much the only time i've been with out weed for more than a day. i don't really feel down on myself for having these habbits... when i get off the meds i'm on for a while, i'm interested in getting my semen checked to see if they are still any good. with how horny i am even on meds and how much i jerk off, i feel like they should be working. not sure what i'd do if they worked. maybe i'd want to get a girlfriend again, but i really don't feel like i'm supposed to have kids... getting kind of off subject... but yeah, weed everyday.