• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Using public bathroom water, is it safe and clean??

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Ive used it even when it said 'do not use not drinking water' but i had no choice anyway i was just wondering if it was a common thing you know in case you have to shoot up or do a cwe etc.

In the name of harm reduction don't IV from toilet water.
I'd strongly advise against this, bacteria etc...using the sink water to fill a spoon aint as bad.

Bottled water is pretty cheap if your not at home.

In terms of the most effective harm reduction injecting a sterile water solution is without comparison the most secure. IF however, you are going to inject something despite not having sterile water and thus taking water from the tap, you should boil the water and let in cool down. Boiling the water is still far from optimal, but a lot better than water directly from the tap.
Personally I would never risk injecting anything but sterile water, the consequence of an infection could be the amputation of a limb. A high price to pay for being too lazy to walk to the pharmacy.

Another important reason for using solutions from a pharmacy is that sterile water is not just water, but a solution of sodium chloride which is balanced in approximation with the levels of both in blood. Tap water can missing the two components can cause a number of serious side effects if too much is injected in the blood stream.

From wikipedia: Solution injected IV with a wrong solution of sodium chloride can "disrupt the patient's balance of sodium, potassium, magnesium, chloride, and other electrolytes. Hospital patients usually receive blood tests to monitor these levels. It is essential to correct these imbalances if they occur, as they can lead to the clinical symptoms of electrolyte imbalance, which, if left untreated, can lead to acidosis/alkalosis, and ultimately death".

Last edited:
I noticed recently when doing a cwe that the water from this public bathroom near mine, is a lot less pleasant tasting than my own tap water so much so actually that I will only be using water from my home unless it is an emergency. Has anyone ever done a cwe in a public bathroom?

Dude, just do your CWE at home or buy bottled water it's not that hard lol.

your right but bottled water isn't warmed up plus when I know I got another 30 minutes until the bus comes I might as well..