• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Using opioids while sick with covid

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
So I feel like complete shit because of covid. I figured I'll just do a bunch of opioids and I'll feel better. It didn't really work.

I could also just knock myself out with benzos 24 7 until it passes.

Are these stupid ideas. I feel so shitty might as well take a pain killer I feel like.

Opioids didn't seem to help much in my case, but what did help significantly, was gabapentin funny enough. I don't usually take gabapentin, but i figured I'd give it a try since it seems to ameliorate viral neuropathy, and it worked. I even gave some to my girlfriend who also had covid at the time, and who's never had gabapentin, and the difference was night and day

Opioids didn't seem to help much in my case, but what did help significantly, was gabapentin funny enough. I don't usually take gabapentin, but i figured I'd give it a try since it seems to ameliorate viral neuropathy, and it worked. I even gave some to my girlfriend who also had covid at the time, and who's never had gabapentin, and the difference was night and day
Damn should have known this b4 uu. I just sweat that shit outta my system with paracetamol and lots of DXM.

I have an allergy to Lyrica and gabapentin so no can do.

I've got benzos but they didn't seem to do anything other than knock me out....which I guess is better than being awake.

I've just been using lots of benzos latley and feel like I might finally get dependent....but sleeping this whole covid episode through sounds better than being awake for it

Just spent the past week fighting it. Cannabis edibles and copious OTC headache medicine was I had to use..

-GC