• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants using meth for the purpose of adderall

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I searched for this but didn't find much, you would think its a normal topic, but tweakers tend to ramble on about other shit in related discussions.

looking for commentary on using meth like adderall. 1 dose only, daily, in the morning, small dose, just enough to limit appetite and give motivation to work long hours.

Mainly concerned about he effects on sleep, obviously it lasts longer than amp and metabolizes into amp, but how much arder is it to get to sleep at night if you doses 16 hours earlier?

Is this idea practical? any input is welcome.

Not really, that's how I got hooked ..... started running out of adderalls so I'd buy a little meth as an adderall substitute..... it just feels a lot better and the rush is like amazing; you will probably get obsessed with it for like 5 years

Sleeping is fine for some, like me. If I take a 15mg cap of meth before midday, I tend to really crash out by 10pm and sleep very deeply. But not everyone's the same. Having ADHD probably makes it easier for me as well (I can use a dose of ritalin before bed as a sleep aid).

On the other hand, I don't find meth (or Desoxyn) as helpful as regular amphetamines or methylphenidate for motivational purposes.

I actually tried that myself (picking up my off brand desoxyn from the unlicensed pharmacy, as I say), in fact I'm sitting looking at the last of it, and I just don't feel like it works too well. It's more similar to dexedrine imo in that it doesn't really provide the level of "go" that adderall does and I guess my body gets used to it fairly quickly, but I'm not ruling out the possibility that the big problem is that with adderall it was always strictly business yet because meth is meth and everyone makes a big deal out of it I tend to dwell on the process of using it a bit more and use it more for its pleasurable aspects, which are fairly limited I say (at least I find the fabled sexual effects to be quite something, but beyond that...).

Basically while it's a nice alternative to caffeine which tends to not play well with my system, I find that outside waking me up it just doesn't make me very interested in doing anything productive, which again is quite possibly a purely psychological response to the attitude surrounding the drug itself.
Obviously there is the issue of addiction of course, which I guess is likely greater than adderall and would be more pronounced depending on one's route of administration. I can't really speak much to that as I've never really been that fond of stimulants in general, but what I do know is that a lot of people who got hooked started out using it for "legitimate" reasons, long hours at work and such, so just be careful in that respect if you do decide to give it a try.

Not really, that's how I got hooked ..... started running out of adderalls so I'd buy a little meth as an adderall substitute..... it just feels a lot better and the rush is like amazing; you will probably get obsessed with it for like 5 years

This is the fear I have. Adderall has a nice ceiling that makes it not very abusable. But adderall is so much more expensive dose for dose compared to meth.

I'm just saying youre opening a door you may regret in the future. Trust me I know I have. If you do , get meth , only swallow it in little bits. Like the tiniest little piece swallowed will have you literally rolling, its crazy... but then one day you will end up like me and barely get off from it at all. It gets old but only after like 5-10 years of hard core addiction for the average person who gets mixed up with methampetamine

Hello. I feel you. Honestly I dose this way. I have ADD. Been tweaking for 5 years now. Perhaps only if you smoke your dose or snort it. Honestly you are asking for addiction. Dual diagnosis. Anyways sleep that is on you. To be honest I can IV a gram or so a day and still sleep like a baby. For me the rush calms me down. I usually iv 6 - 10 times a day. For me I've noticed also using a small dose of heroin if I cannot sleep because of being too amped that it helps.

Overall. My ADD is treated with meth. It isn't safe. To be honest it's all good til you run out of meth.

Question is, can you really stick to a single low dose a day ?
A therapeutic dosage would be like 5-10 mg with 100% pure meth

Question is, can you really stick to a single low dose a day ?
A therapeutic dosage would be like 5-10 mg with 100% pure meth

I dont agree. 1 gram is perfect. Course ? Personally I dont fuck with anything else that isn't crystalized.

On top of the meth being more addictive then adderall it is also notoriously impure on the street.

1. You won't be able to measure your doses properly since 50mg of street meth could contain anywhere between five and forty five milligrams of methamphetamine. For one batch 50mg could give you a little focus and the next new batch the same amount could have you tweeking hard.

2. The impurities of street meth are toxic chemicals that weren't properly removed or reacted during the synthesis. On top of meth already not being good for your heart you'll be adding the toxicity of unknown chemicals.

But adderall is so much more expensive dose for dose compared to meth.

When you buy adderall you are paying for not only the adderall but the near perfect guarantee of purity and dosage. Its all about quality of the product. If you want to buy a cheap product then you'll be taking on a much bigger risk then if you would have gone with the higher quality one.

I dont agree. 1 gram is perfect. Course ? Personally I dont fuck with anything else that isn't crystalized.

1 gram is therapeutic? Keep telling yourself that.

I've IVed 200mg over a night and didn't come down for 3 days and had hallucinations for days...but hey it works for you I guess

I dont agree. 1 gram is perfect. Course �� Personally I dont fuck with anything else that isn't crystalized.
If that's not a joke you most likely get meth that's 99% cut and 1% meth and I guess you have a high tolerance?
If someone without a tolerance takes 1 g of pure methamphetamine he'll most likely die...

If that's not a joke you most likely get meth that's 99% cut and 1% meth and I guess you have a high tolerance?
If someone without a tolerance takes 1 g of pure methamphetamine he'll most likely die...

I dont joke. Na it's the other way. This shit ain't from our lovely confederate cooks. Mine is purer only for this reason. Because it is my medication. 1 g of dope ain't shit period.... Maybe if were heroin yep. Best go hit up your local street dealer.

in theory yes it can work, but in practice you can hit some bumps.
i've done it myself a few times, but you have to know when to call it a day/night/whatever¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was just enjoying amphetamine for a couple weeks when i posted this but wanted a chepar alternative. But now the amp stopped having beneficial effects and just sort of makes me scattered and not able to focus anymore, so i will have to settle for using amphetamines every once and while LIke I always have. this was my first time using it everyday for weeks

Hey so I've been actually experimenting with this same idea myself, did not work out so well. Was gonna vape a hit or two every like multiple hours maybe 4 I thought at first. Easier talked about than actually pulling it off. Not saying some can't but I would say it's very difficult and rare considering I've started and stopped both meth and heroin or did them one time random uses and then left them alone for sometimes years (as in the case with dope, stopped cold turkey like 2 years ago and never looked back) and this has been my first experience with shard in about 8 months but the previous one was isolated as well.

Anyways, not only will you redose because the compulsion to do so justifies a lot of weird things to even yourself. And also because a couple hits of vapes shit is actually a lot less hard hitting, but extremely long lasting, in my experience. So you'll end up either redosing or just being in a grumpy mood because you will want to do more. This is even while on a decent dose of benzos as well which usually decreases my fiend for a drug, it didn't help this time at all. I did get some really bomb shard but that's besides the point.

i thought I could do it, have tons of exp, still fucked it up. I've been up for three days and still smoking. Even went and bought some for the first time in years! Not like me at all! Beware and just be careful if you do try it.

Yes it will work amazingly, but with much more significant negative side effects as well (like Insomnia, becoming dependent to the drug, more harsh on the body, etc) and not to mention how addictive meth is and itd be playing with fire to try and self medicate yourself with it, could end up a road you don't want to be, even if you don't intend to... but it is possIble, doctors Actually prescribe legal meth as a last resort for ADHD or weight loss (sold as desoxyn) but then again, the dose is only 5mg a day, and going to to a max of 20mg a day.

Woah were all over the place here talking about iv 1 gram meth to modafinil , like they are in the same league at all