View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Using LSD to change Perception on Life and Creating a More Positive Outlook

Kratom777

Bluelighter
I know I have made some posts on here before. Anyways, I have decided to use LSD a number of more times depending on how this goes. Now, I know psychedelics aren't perfect neither is life. I was thinking about using LSD 3 times a year (4 month increments). The reason why I choose this is because I have talked to someone else who suffered from long term anxiety, constantly being negative and they have using the regime to "reset" their brain so to speak for the last 20 years. However, they stopped 5 years ago after a bad trip.

I have used psychs. before and I have seem some change in perception (positive). I am thinking about sticking to LSD 3X a year instead of shrooms. Shrooms for me caused too much of a mind-f8ck and I can't think. I don't get too much out of it. And too be honest with the last few bad trips, I don't plan on upping the dose or ever doing them again. MDMA works too but too much risk for me.

Again, this is just an idea. I may use this regime for a year or more or just stop it completely after a few more trips. I'm not sure but I sure as hell would like to hear from all of you. Does anyone else here do this or have any positive advice along this subject line or matter.

I mostly just stay home on psychedelics and think about stuff. However, the last lsd trip was kind of a bust in a life changing way because I went out and partied. I feel like that it wasn't truly meant for that when trying to use it for mental health reasons. Would walking around the woods? (it's winter now so this probably isn't a good idea). Any suggestions of things to do that might really help me with my perception or help me deal with negativity? Probably is no easy answer for such a complex question but I am going to ask it anyways. Thank you.

Last edited:
To use it for mental health on your own
for either yourself or somebody else,
I would imagine that you would know more about mental health already.

otherwise, really, it is just rolling dice.
roll too light and you don't trust the results.
roll heavy and they crash against the wall but you still cannot predict the result, and realistically - it's still dice and not therapy.

if you want therapy, dig into that world. (information, forums, books, therapists, etc.)
in the meantime use gently if you use any psychedelics at all.
for many people light doses are encouraging and not dangerous.
but you have to be honest with yourself, if you don't like the effects, don't do it.

To use it for mental health on your own
for either yourself or somebody else,
I would imagine that you would know more about mental health already.

otherwise, really, it is just rolling dice.
roll too light and you don't trust the results.
roll heavy and they crash against the wall but you still cannot predict the result, and realistically - it's still dice and not therapy.

if you want therapy, dig into that world. (information, forums, books, therapists, etc.)
in the meantime use gently if you use any psychedelics at all.
for many people light doses are encouraging and not dangerous.
but you have to be honest with yourself, if you don't like the effects, don't do it.

Yeah been doing all the research, read 100's of books, studying psychotherapy, being in psychotherapy. I even went to school and my major was psych, my double minor was criminal justice and sociology. Anyways, I have observed it in myself and others. I got prescribed a new SSRI called trintillex. I am thinking about taking it. I weened myself off SSRI's years ago but am thinking about re-taking maybe with my daily use of kratom. I do agree that getting out there and socializing the way I used to is great. I joined a bunch of online dating sites, meet up and the gym. However, the online dating isn't that great. I have met more than 12 girls in the past four years and it really doesn't work as I hoped. I am going to just start going to more meet up groups. I write down my thoughts using CBT training technique called the triple column technique. You observe and write down the negative thought, then identify it (as mind reading, over generalization, basically pick from a list) and then write down the positive response to the negative one. It does help. It does take times. These things do take time. I am thinking about 1/2 dose LSD before psychotherapy sessions for a while. Thank you for your response.

1/4 dose is more pliable, and less likely to upset your therapist.
also if you like it, you can do it more often - (less tolerance)

I find it an enabler for observing my issues with a peaceful abiding - not running away nor solving anything as such - jsut staing aware and relaxing (intentionally relaxing), but the net effect is less disruptive response to issues, everything is as it was, but I continue with a more even minded clarity.

I think that kratom and ssri's are more in the direction of masking the issues or reliance upon padding, subjective softening.
Lysergic is more about resonance and clarity - but if you overload yourself the clarity becomes muddied quickly - with one issue resonating over top of another, a slow pace with low expectations can be productive.

1/4 dose is more pliable, and less likely to upset your therapist.
also if you like it, you can do it more often - (less tolerance)

I find it an enabler for observing my issues with a peaceful abiding - not running away nor solving anything as such - jsut staing aware and relaxing (intentionally relaxing), but the net effect is less disruptive response to issues, everything is as it was, but I continue with a more even minded clarity.

I think that kratom and ssri's are more in the direction of masking the issues or reliance upon padding, subjective softening.
Lysergic is more about resonance and clarity - but if you overload yourself the clarity becomes muddied quickly - with one issue resonating over top of another, a slow pace with low expectations can be productive.

Excellent observation. High doses of indica do this to me as well. I took a tab today and guess what, I'm not feeling anything! It is real LSD though because I Know this dealer. It is too subtle compared to MDMA. MDMA seems to really change my perspective.

Kratom doesn't help anxiety and depression in the long run in my opinion...it is one of the most sustainable drugs I've tried for this but you have to stay high all the time and eventually the side effects of kratom creep in. Headache, mood swings...etc.

Mxe was the most sustainable drug I've ever seen for such symptoms....if u could control usage that is which I could but many on here couldn't. Oh well that gem is long gone

I know I have made some posts on here before. Anyways, I have decided to use LSD a number of more times depending on how this goes. Now, I know psychedelics aren't perfect neither is life. I was thinking about using LSD 3 times a year (4 month increments). The reason why I choose this is because I have talked to someone else who suffered from long term anxiety, constantly being negative and they have using the regime to "reset" their brain so to speak for the last 20 years. However, they stopped 5 years ago after a bad trip.

I have used psychs. before and I have seem some change in perception (positive). I am thinking about sticking to LSD 3X a year instead of shrooms. Shrooms for me caused too much of a mind-f8ck and I can't think. I don't get too much out of it. And too be honest with the last few bad trips, I don't plan on upping the dose or ever doing them again. MDMA works too but too much risk for me.

Again, this is just an idea. I may use this regime for a year or more or just stop it completely after a few more trips. I'm not sure but I sure as hell would like to hear from all of you. Does anyone else here do this or have any positive advice along this subject line or matter.

I mostly just stay home on psychedelics and think about stuff. However, the last lsd trip was kind of a bust in a life changing way because I went out and partied. I feel like that it wasn't truly meant for that when trying to use it for mental health reasons. Would walking around the woods? (it's winter now so this probably isn't a good idea). Any suggestions of things to do that might really help me with my perception or help me deal with negativity? Probably is no easy answer for such a complex question but I am going to ask it anyways. Thank you.
I went running through the woods with 3 other friends, all tripping, and after about 10-15 min of messing around we stopped, looked around, and realized we had no idea where we were, everything looked the same all around, and the 5 others back at camp could not here us screaming. After about 20-30 min of trying to back track, the camp was able to hear us. The woods were never a part of my trips after that.

Kratom doesn't help anxiety and depression in the long run in my opinion...it is one of the most sustainable drugs I've tried for this but you have to stay high all the time and eventually the side effects of kratom creep in. Headache, mood swings...etc.

Mxe was the most sustainable drug I've ever seen for such symptoms....if u could control usage that is which I could but many on here couldn't. Oh well that gem is long gone

kratom helps me with depression and anxiety. been using three years. i dont know what vendors you use but i have no side-effects and if i do they are rare.

MXE is a RC and i wouldn't touch any RC with a ten-foot pole. I have seen a youtuber who used MXE and now has almost permanent anxiety. If you are going down that route, you might as well get ketamine.

I went running through the woods with 3 other friends, all tripping, and after about 10-15 min of messing around we stopped, looked around, and realized we had no idea where we were, everything looked the same all around, and the 5 others back at camp could not here us screaming. After about 20-30 min of trying to back track, the camp was able to hear us. The woods were never a part of my trips after that.

Yeah, you would be better in a small wooded area you are familiar with or the best, Stay at HOME. What were you tripping on ? Shrooms? Shrooms help me more than LSD but they are such a mind f9ck, I don't think I could ever do it again.