• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Using loperamide for how many days max??

Jbird11

Bluelighter
Ok! Sorry for all the questions….I still can’t believe I’ve been doing H for over 20 years and never heard of loperamide!!! Ok so anyway…I have all the lope I will need to kick. I have the tagamet as well as grapefruit juice. So I’m going to take my first dose of loperamide (40mgs) 48 hours before my last dose of H. Then at night again 40mg of loperamide after I smoke the last of my H. When I wake up the next morning I won’t have to wait for the lope to kick in and won’t have to fall short on my physical responsibilities. I know by doing that I am going to have to sacrifice 2 days of taking lope towards a the end and cut off at day 5. Do any of my fellow BLs know if this is enough time to not feel sick for a 4 year run wasn’t bad for 3.5 years …. Pretty much the last six months my tolerance went up significantly to about a gram sometimes more than a gram a day. But I was thinking I could maybe supplement with my amino acids and some crate him or even a couple tramadol‘s that I still have and I have methadone as well I’m just trying to figure out what to do or what to take in case I still feel like crap after day five? Also if somebody could please possibly help me come up with some kind of taper plan as far as when and how much I should start tapering the loperamide I can jump off at day 5?

Is this fentanyl containing heroin (ie in the US)?

Cause if you have a gram a day fentadope habit 40mg of loperamide might not help out much. Id use the methadone first then loperamide.

Is this fentanyl containing heroin (ie in the US)?

Cause if you have a gram a day fentadope habit 40mg of loperamide might not help out much. Id use the methadone first then loperamide.
No it’s pretty crappy H