• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Using Gabapentin to potentiate Norco

Bloodborne1

Bluelighter
I’ve heard people using Gabapentin to bring back euphoria and enjoyment with their opiates. Be that as it may, I’ve never done this so I’m curious how to do this safely.

How much Gabapentin do you take to potentiate Norco? I have 600 mg tablets. Is it simply one pill? Two? Three?

Do you take the Gabapentin with the Norco, or is there a time difference between consumption?

How much of a difference does it truly make? Does it make 20 mg of Norco feel like 30 mg?

Essentially, I know nothing about Gabapentin. Feel free to divulge any information you have about it, particularly when combined with other opiates. I want to increase recreational value, but be safe.

I would try maybe 900mg with your Norco dose to see how it goes. In my limited experience with gabapentin it made opioids slightly more powerful, not much but at least notable. I have a lot of experience using Lyrica which is similar, but much more potent than gabapentin.

I’ve heard people using Gabapentin to bring back euphoria and enjoyment with their opiates. Be that as it may, I’ve never done this so I’m curious how to do this safely.

How much Gabapentin do you take to potentiate Norco? I have 600 mg tablets. Is it simply one pill? Two? Three?

Do you take the Gabapentin with the Norco, or is there a time difference between consumption?

How much of a difference does it truly make? Does it make 20 mg of Norco feel like 30 mg?

Essentially, I know nothing about Gabapentin. Feel free to divulge any information you have about it, particularly when combined with other opiates. I want to increase recreational value, but be safe.

It's not going to make 20mg feel like 30mg. It'll make 20mg feel different than usual, more intoxicating overall. But if anything gabapentin tends to overwhelm the more subtle opiate euphoria, especially with a small dose of hydrodocodone like you're talking about.

Breaking a 600mg tablet into halves and taking one half at a time every 30 minutes until you reach 600-900mg will give you a sense of the gabapentin effect, although remember it often takes 3 or more hours to start feeling the gabapentin.

Bumping this thread because I’m looking to experiment after work tomorrow. I take norco daily for my DOC. However, I have an exceptional amount of leftover 600 mg gabapentin pills. The confusion lies in the onset for me though:

Since gabapentin takes about two hours to kick in and then is taken in small doses subsequently every thirty minutes, do I take it T -120 minutes before taking my Norco? Or T -90 since norco takes roughly about 30 minutes to kick in?

Essentially just trying for some recreational fun. I’ll take roughly 20-60mg of norco a day (start out taking 10mg then adding 5mg every 30 minutes until I’m ready to stop relaxing). Norco doesn’t give me any euphoria, and I’m fully aware adding gabapentin won’t make much of a difference either. Be that as it may, still looking to try it out.

I’ve been on norco daily for years now, so I’m an experienced user. I guess what I truly desire to know is what’s a good combination of the two drugs in terms of amount, how much sooner do I take the gabapentin to the norco so they kick in simultaneously, and what can I expect by combining the two opposed to just taking norco individually? Any recommendations and experiences welcome!

pain management tried gabapentin on me. they said it would take up 3000mg a day to work, at 300mg i had full body tremors. not something i would take again.