• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Using Adderall/Speed sparingly / addiction potential?

Richi1

Bluelighter
I’ve used Adderall twice now and have quickly realised how much I like it. It feels like a piece of me was missing and the final piece I need comes in this little pill. It’s definitely like discovering your drug of choice.

I know how dangerous of a thought that is and can land me on a very slippery slope, which is why I’m going to try my hardest to use sparingly. Let’s say, 40mg every friday/saturday.

Would this be dangerous? In terms of neurotoxicity and psychological dependency? Of course the best option is to just never do it in the first place, but I’ve started now and don’t want to stop any time soon.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve used Adderall twice now and have quickly realised how much I like it. It feels like a piece of me was missing and the final piece I need comes in this little pill. It’s definitely like discovering your drug of choice.

I know how dangerous of a thought that is and can land me on a very slippery slope, which is why I’m going to try my hardest to use sparingly. Let’s say, 40mg every friday/saturday.

Would this be dangerous? In terms of neurotoxicity and psychological dependency? Of course the best option is to just never do it in the first place, but I’ve started now and don’t want to stop any time soon.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
If the drug makes you feel like it fills a part of you that was missing, I'll give it a 99% chance you'll get hooked. Plz be careful

Most street adderall is just meth, so heads up. Meth is 100x more addictive. Unless you have a script and go to a pharmacy I can basically guarantee you that your adderall is meth due to the adderall shortage.

I've been prescribed adderall on and off for my whole life. It's nifty. It's almost entirely a psychological addiction, though. Never found it to be particularly abuseable (in a repetitive way). I also find it easy to live without.

Meth, on the other hand, is a completely different story and I advise you never to get into that. Your goal of only doing it on weekends will absolutely fail and you will eventually lose that battle and your sanity.

but I’ve started now and don’t want to stop any time soon.

If you've only used it twice and already thinking this you're in for some rough roads ahead.