Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Using acid to energize my roll?

theyoyoman

Greenlighter
Hey guys!
I have a question regarding taking LSD and MDMA on the same day. Now I don't really wanna candyflip. I wanna be able to fully roll and hopefully have the influence of the acid to energize my roll. Pure molly tends to sedate me and I'm not able to dance for long. But I always get a lot of energy on acid. So I was thinking about taking the acid around morning or noon, have a full acid trip throughout the day... Then take the molly later at night while coming down from the acid, and start rolling while still energized from the acid. What do you guys think?
Thanks!

If pure molly is "sedating" you. You are taking too much. Lower the dose. I find mdma in itself to have all the energy i need. When you take bigger doses, it gives the effect you are describing.

While fun, i dont believe mdma needs anything else to be "better" Maybe have some coffee before your roll or something? Caffeine sometimes is a nice synergy.

I don't think this is a good idea, as IMO acid trips need to be taken quite seriously, by this I mean taking acid just because you want to take MDMA doesn't seem like good set/setting practice. That being said, I have taken MDMA at 8-9h into an acid trip and found the combo worked incredibly well; in fact it was probably my favourite ever drug experience. Again though, acid can often make you feel pretty mentally exhausted and just ready for rest by the time the peak is over, so it's also very possible you will end up not feeling up to taking MDMA. My advice would be to try other things first like a little caffeine or even just getting extra rest and eating healthy, energy-packed foods like fruits, nuts, wholegrains, beans and vegetables that day. Then just try the combo if you happen to be doing LSD anyway and feel up to doing MDMA when the peak ends.

I don't think this is a good idea, as IMO acid trips need to be taken quite seriously, by this I mean taking acid just because you want to take MDMA doesn't seem like good set/setting practice. That being said, I have taken MDMA at 8-9h into an acid trip and found the combo worked incredibly well; in fact it was probably my favourite ever drug experience. Again though, acid can often make you feel pretty mentally exhausted and just ready for rest by the time the peak is over, so it's also very possible you will end up not feeling up to taking MDMA. My advice would be to try other things first like a little caffeine or even just getting extra rest and eating healthy, energy-packed foods like fruits, nuts, wholegrains, beans and vegetables that day. Then just try the combo if you happen to be doing LSD anyway and feel up to doing MDMA when the peak ends.

No trust me I do take acid seriously. And for this weekend that I'm planning I was gonna take acid by itself anyway. So I thought maybe this combo would work best, rather than do it acid one day and molly the next. And usually I'm still full of energy even by the end of the night when I take acid, I usually find it difficult to sleep in fact even after 12 hours or so.

If pure molly is "sedating" you. You are taking too much. Lower the dose. I find mdma in itself to have all the energy i need. When you take bigger doses, it gives the effect you are describing.

While fun, i dont believe mdma needs anything else to be "better" Maybe have some coffee before your roll or something? Caffeine sometimes is a nice synergy.
Really? See cuz I'm actually referring to a time that I took only 110mg. I also read several reports of people being sedated my pure MDMA (although maybe THEY took too much)..

I've taken a low dose of LSD with MDMA many times and found it to be a very good combination.

About a week ago I took LSD at around 2 pm, then took MDMA at around 6 pm. The effect was exactly what I hoped for, a nice energized roll that wasn't overwhelmed by the LSD's effects.

The worst side effect was a bit of grinding teeth, but no more than what's to be expected.

I've taken a low dose of LSD with MDMA many times and found it to be a very good combination.

About a week ago I took LSD at around 2 pm, then took MDMA at around 6 pm. The effect was exactly what I hoped for, a nice energized roll that wasn't overwhelmed by the LSD's effects.

The worst side effect was a bit of grinding teeth, but no more than what's to be expected.

Nice.. that's exactly what I'm looking for. How much LSD and MDMA did you take?

It's hard to be precise with LSD doses, but I'd estimate it was 150-200 mcg. Then 125 mg MDMA.

I'd also note that LSD has strongly stimulating effects even at low doses, in the 50-100 mcg range. If you're interested in the stimulation but not so much the psychedelia, that might be worth considering.