• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Using a Pax 3 to fill up Volcano ballon

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
I use something called budkups in my Pax 3. They are like Volcano dosing capsules except…..meant for Pax 3. I’m always using fresh loads and swapping out a cartridge with only a few hits for a new cartridge. The cartridges no longer fall out by themselves when turning the Pax upright and opening the oven. Budkups get banged up and gummed up even though I clean them regularly.

So I had my Pax open and was wondering where the extraction tool was. I just put the open Pax in my mouth (oh why lord does Tom do stupid things?) and blew. There was enough latent heat in Pax’s sink and vapor came pouring out. Turned the Pax off, let it cool down, placed a fresh load (0.33g) imto a budkup, turned the Pax on at 4 petals and waited for it to vibrate.

Holding the Pax upside down I placed a plastic grocery bag over the ‘top’ sipping part of the Pax and filled the grocery bag with vapour. It worked, I caught a buzz and there is so much more that can be done. An aquarium pump? silicone grommet that you could fit over the ‘top sipping part’ of the Pax/connect it to a Volcano/Arizer Extreme/Herbalizer bag. And the oven end of the Pax would fit into a silicone grommet/air pump.

Then, as long as you have the Pax app and a variable speed aquarium pump you have a cobbled together balloon vape filler being able to independently control both the temperature and fan speed.

Tom