Using a higher dose of Testosterone on cycle for people with naturally low T???

Chris42393

Bluelighter
If you have naturally low Test, would you need to use a higher amount of Testosterone when on cycle, to get the same effects/results?

Say my Test levels are around 200-300. And im running a 500mg a week Sust cycle (250mg x2 a week), would you need to increase that to say... 600mg? Since your Test levels are on the low side?

I have no idea what my levels are, this is just a question.

No, if anything a lower dose would probably be needed but there’s a hundred other interconnected genetic factors that play a roll in androgen response

No my friend regardless of where you start with Test levels 500 mg is plenty. Cause if you think about it even prescribed test is usually only given in around 100-200 mg a week for patients, even AIDs or cancer patients. I believe anything over 250 a week is considered a cycle essentially and will likely put your test levels over the higher end of the range (800-900) correct me if I’m wrong anyone

No your natural levels don't play a role because once you start using synthetic testosterone your natural levels are suppressed regardless of levels. There isn't a coupling effect of synthetic and natural levels, once the synthetic is added natural levels no longer play a part in your total or free testosterone ranges.

Thanks for the replies guys! I THINK I might have low T (obv. dont know for sure), so I wasn't sure if an extra "increase" in dosage was needed to get over that possible low level. I'll stick with the 500mg a week then :)

Definitely, appreciate the input!

Chris

Thanks for the replies guys! I THINK I might have low T (obv. dont know for sure), so I wasn't sure if an extra "increase" in dosage was needed to get over that possible low level. I'll stick with the 500mg a week then :)

Chris
Absolutely bro, if your worried about low t just make sure your even more proactive about your PCT as this will not just determine whether you keep and maintain your gains off cycle but will also be the determining factor in weather you regain normal endocrine function as well. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or troubles bro.

Absolutely bro, if your worried about low t just make sure your even more proactive about your PCT as this will not just determine whether you keep and maintain your gains off cycle but will also be the determining factor in weather you regain normal endocrine function as well. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or troubles bro.
Thank brotha, I definitely will :) Just started my cycle today!

We don't promote private message advice here, this is a harm reduction forum we would prefer open discussion so any negate any potential conflicting advice..

With regards PCT, regardless of what you might read on other forums we don't generally promote it here..

The reason being: evidence is starting to show that damage to leydig and sertoli cells ON CYCLE is the main contributor to testicular dysfunction post cycle, no amount of PCT can address the issue of dead testicular cells once they are dead, therefore protection ON CYCLE from oxidative stress is our advice here..

Chris

With endurance testing coming up in the future do you think 500mg might be a bit on the high side..?

No your natural levels don't play a role because once you start using synthetic testosterone your natural levels are suppressed regardless of levels. There isn't a coupling effect of synthetic and natural levels, once the synthetic is added natural levels no longer play a part in your total or free testosterone ranges.

^^^ THIS ^^^

I agree that if you bring exogenous test into play then natural test is cancelled out ( correct me if I'm wrong) so if you going to go with a 500mg test cycle then that is what your body will use not your low test.

I'm on trt, I was on nebido which I hate and swapped to 100mg test cup away and that keeps baseline steady for me.

I agree that if you bring exogenous test into play then natural test is cancelled out ( correct me if I'm wrong) so if you going to go with a 500mg test cycle then that is what your body will use not your low test.

I'm on trt, I was on nebido which I hate and swapped to 100mg test cup away and that keeps baseline steady for me.
Sounds good brotha, thanks for the reply!

TRT in Aus in 120mg per week if you are one of the very few lucky enough to get it. That would give you a medium test score.

If you already had naturallly high test and started using exogenous test (synthetic injections) then you natural supply would ‘shut down’ and you body would rely solely on the injections until you went through post cycle therapy (pct) which is never a gauruntee of rebooting your natural production.

I believe there is still a minimal amount from adrenal gland... (someone correct me if I'm wrong)..?

TRT in Aus in 120mg per week if you are one of the very few lucky enough to get it. That would give you a medium test score.

If you already had naturallly high test and started using exogenous test (synthetic injections) then you natural supply would ‘shut down’ and you body would rely solely on the injections until you went through post cycle therapy (pct) which is never a gauruntee of rebooting your natural production.
Thanks for the reply Monkey!

I believe there is still a minimal amount from adrenal gland... (someone correct me if I'm wrong)..?
you are correct. The medulla of the adrenal gland produces small amounts of androgens. An adrenal tumor on the medulla in females can cause virilization issues.