Username Alteration Request

summa iru

Greenlighter
Hi there, newbie at the site and seems to be a wonderful place, i was just wondering if a moderator could change my username so it's with capital letters, so it appears Summa Iru, a small thing so no problem if it's not possible, i just made the mistake when registering

Many thanks for any help :)

I don't think that's possible without a 25$ donation. If you feel like supporting bluelight while getting a one time perk have a look at this thread pertaining to your inquiry.

Maybe if i delete this account and create a new one it would work? I've just joined today but may donate in the future depending on how useful i find the forum ;)

Sure, i don't think you even have to delete your account. In the name change thread it's said that if you don't like your username you can make a new account. Better to do it now then when you have a lot of posts and everyone already knows you by your current name.

you may abandon your old account and start a new one but you won't be able to use "Summa Iru" as handles are not case sensitive so it's already in use (by you).

alasdair