• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Useing Aclhol Sublinguaaly with Subs to raise bio of Sub?

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
Just wanted to know if I was doing this method right because I want the highest ba without having to worry about rigs and thiss raises it to 87 instead of 30 percect supposedly. i usually take 8mg or 4mg under the tounge, I just tooke 3mg with a syringe %50 percent Alcohole in it. Have held it in my mouth for 20m mins just swallowed it. Kinda wansa say I feel it. like I iv'ed it or something, though not as strong. But it 3mg enough wiht this method if I've been taking 8mg Sublingually a day?tt

Edit: It seems to be working better than usual, but I did smoke some bud and took 2mg of xanax also, and both of those synergise with bupe for me, weed more so than benzo's. Anyway, forgot to mention I used .7ml of Alchohol from a syrigne with the needle off of it. My pupils to seem to be constricted more and I feel it. Anyway just wondered if I did this right, and I read on the Megathread that just dissolving it in water gives it the same bio as mixing with alchol, so no need for it just water???? Or does alchohol work better, even if just getting it to kick in faster, but also on the Bioavailabilty part.

Last edited: