• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Used Loperamide to stop WD's, will I just go back to where I left off? also...

johnloperamide

Bluelighter
So I used 50mg of Lope to stop my hydrocodone WD's.. My WD's were very very mild and I know that's a very high dose of Lope and I don't like the feeling it gave me almost for 24 hours now and I won't be using this again... I was trying to get high to be kind of honest....

I really didn't have much WD's at all so it's hard to tell how effective it really was at getting rid of them... So I used at 53 hours clean of hydrocodone, once this Loperamide "feeling" goes away, will I just pick up my WD's where I left them off at 53 hours or what??

Also, how long does this Loperamide feeling last, I took it last night at 11:30pm, starting feeling it around 2 am and it's not 8:30pm, I fucking hate this heaving body feeling it's giving me.. I'm going to try to sleep this shit off I don't like it and I couldn't sleep for shit last night either

It's very likely the withdrawals will come back. 2-3 days at most from dosing before it goes away is a good estimate, but not fact.

Yes, it likely will. Can you get your hands on some kratom? Much better (and safer!) way to ease wds, and less likely to bring the withdrawals back. There might be some mild ones still, but nothing like loperamide. Plus it has fewer/less severe side effects than lope (I know exactly what you mean by the heavy body feeling). It can cause nausea but ginger tea and/or tums have always been pretty effective to counter it. If you can order some and have it overnighted, it's worth it imo.

Well my WD's were almost nothing really, so I really doubt I'll get much once this horrible Loperamide feeling goes away... I've been feeling sort of nauseous all day, I fucking hate it... damn me for taking so much, wtf is wrong with me... Hopefully, it will be over when I wake up tomorrow

Ah ok, I missed the part in your original post about the WDs being very mild. Yeah the kratom isn't worth it at that point. Hydro wds were some of the mildest I've had as well. You should be feeling a lot better pretty soon, one day of lope won't set you back much. Good luck!