• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Used heroin & benzos 2 weeks ago, kratom still making me dizzy

majordude

Greenlighter
I went through a gram of heroin and 7 10mg diazepams, and my last dosage on both was approximately 2 weeks ago. I take 25mg of Seroquel at night. I'm not sure why this is happening, and it's quite aggravating, as the kratom is now making me very dizzy, as well as giving me some other unpleasant side effects that are hard to describe. Feels kind of like the dizziness you'd get from a large dose of seroquel, or diphenhydramine. This started happening as soon as I started using the benzos and heroin. Oh, I also quit smoking cannabis approx. 3 weeks ago. Kratom has never given me side effects like this before. Any idea why this is happening, and how long I should expect to be able to use kratom again?

I've tried various sized doses, even a tiny amount, like 300mg of regular leaf will give me this terrible side effect. Normally I would take 5-8 grams, and this is the same batch I've had for a couple months now, so it isn't the kratom or the dosage, or the Seroquel (alone), it has something to do with the benzos and/or heroin I used a couple weeks ago.

This question has many potential answers, so let's spend some time narrowing down, eh?

I've got some questions, and from there we can probably give you better answers (aha, probably? No, definitely.). Alright, I'm just gonna number the list, I hope you don't mind my lack of narrative consistency.

1. How long exactly have you been using that batch, and how do you store it? It's possible that you have some form of contaminate (many possibilities here) or you are adversely reacting to compounds that the original alkaloids have decomposed into. Also, what strain is it? What is the smell like? Pictures might be helpful.

2. How long have you been using kratom before judgement day-or-so (I'm gonna use that to refer to your 1g H and 70mg diazepam.. submergence, shall we say?)? Daily?

3. Since you had quit cannabis (or rather, a few days after-- so we're sure you weren't experiencing cannbis' residual effects) had you taken kratom before the judgement day-or-so?? It's possible that kratom is aggravating certain aspects of your cannabis withdrawal. Or perhaps cannabis was minimizing this side effect for you and you hadn't noticed until now. Those two ideas are almost the same thing though.. Still, please answer whatever questions I've asked. I just wanna help ya, as I'm sure we all do :3
Oh, and please describe your cannabis use for the past long while, if you would.

4. It could also be exacerbating a benzo withdrawal, but I need to know more about your usage history to get anywhere with that. So, over the last 6 months or so, what has your benzo use been like?

5. Did you notice any unusual effects from the heroin? A cutting substance could have been irresponsibly chosen, thus administering large doses of antihistamines, research chems, or even synthesis impurities. This could have damaged any number of systems, I guess. I'd need to ask all you people about what you think about my ideas/lines of questioning. This is an interesting situation, to say the least.

6. Have you been trying to use everyday (or at your previous usage level; without answers I'm just masturbating my mind here) since the judgement day-or-so?

7. I want to ask you about your seroquel use, but at dosages like yours (and I assume you've been on it for a long time) I don't foresee this having to do with the seroquel. Though perhaps seroquel's effect's on the dopaminergic systems and cholignergic systems could be the true root cause of all this. So how long've you been using seroquel to sleep?

That's all I got for now. I hope we can help you figure this out, mon ami. Being kept from a substance you enjoy because of nasty, sudden onset side-effects is one of the worst feelings, so I really want to help you out. It's also one hell of an interesting puzzle of sorts.

oh, and finally 8.) Have you made any changes to your diet, supplementation routine, lifestyle, or anything like that?

This question has many potential answers, so let's spend some time narrowing down, eh?

I've got some questions, and from there we can probably give you better answers (aha, probably? No, definitely.). Alright, I'm just gonna number the list, I hope you don't mind my lack of narrative consistency.

1. How long exactly have you been using that batch, and how do you store it? It's possible that you have some form of contaminate (many possibilities here) or you are adversely reacting to compounds that the original alkaloids have decomposed into. Also, what strain is it? What is the smell like? Pictures might be helpful.

Around 2 months. But I also have 5 other batches of different types of 10X kratom extracts that got around 3 weeks ago, and they all give the same side effects. All of them are stored in mylar bags.

2. How long have you been using kratom before judgement day-or-so (I'm gonna use that to refer to your 1g H and 70mg diazepam.. submergence, shall we say?)? Daily?

Half a year. Maybe 4-5 times per week.

3. Since you had quit cannabis (or rather, a few days after-- so we're sure you weren't experiencing cannbis' residual effects) had you taken kratom before the judgement day-or-so?? It's possible that kratom is aggravating certain aspects of your cannabis withdrawal. Or perhaps cannabis was minimizing this side effect for you and you hadn't noticed until now. Those two ideas are almost the same thing though.. Still, please answer whatever questions I've asked. I just wanna help ya, as I'm sure we all do :3
Oh, and please describe your cannabis use for the past long while, if you would.

My memory is hazy but I think I quit the cannabis a week before I started using the heroin/benzos & stopped the kratom. It's possible it could have something to do with the weed w/d. Maybe it is making my body more sensitive to the effects of the Seroquel I take at night, and the combination of all of that is what's causing it? Because normally, I can't mix Seroquel and Kratom, or I get similar side effects.

4. It could also be exacerbating a benzo withdrawal, but I need to know more about your usage history to get anywhere with that. So, over the last 6 months or so, what has your benzo use been like?

That was the first time I've used benzos in 2.5 years. I had an addiction before that.

5. Did you notice any unusual effects from the heroin? A cutting substance could have been irresponsibly chosen, thus administering large doses of antihistamines, research chems, or even synthesis impurities. This could have damaged any number of systems, I guess. I'd need to ask all you people about what you think about my ideas/lines of questioning. This is an interesting situation, to say the least.

I got the heroin off the deepweb from a trusted long time vendor. It was very strong #4.

6. Have you been trying to use everyday (or at your previous usage level; without answers I'm just masturbating my mind here) since the judgement day-or-so?

I've tried maybe 5 times.

7. I want to ask you about your seroquel use, but at dosages like yours (and I assume you've been on it for a long time) I don't foresee this having to do with the seroquel. Though perhaps seroquel's effect's on the dopaminergic systems and cholignergic systems could be the true root cause of all this. So how long've you been using seroquel to sleep?

Maybe 3 years.

That's all I got for now. I hope we can help you figure this out, mon ami. Being kept from a substance you enjoy because of nasty, sudden onset side-effects is one of the worst feelings, so I really want to help you out. It's also one hell of an interesting puzzle of sorts.

oh, and finally 8.) Have you made any changes to your diet, supplementation routine, lifestyle, or anything like that?
[/QUOTE]

No changes that I can think of. Think I pretty much covered it here.

Thanks for the help. This really is the pits, kratom is a powerful anti-depressant for me, as well as a mood-stabilizer (I am bipolar), so I've been quite hypomanic lately (which is why it might sound like I'm having a hard time with English) .