• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

use of witch hazel? amphet related!

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
basicaly want to no weather this substance or any other can be a safe option over other more hazidous choises of alcholoids to produce amphetamines, as im trying to help my dealer who is out of control, and has started to try and cook his own.

seriously! for some reason when ever i see him he seems to be tripping too, he claims germans are watching him and he has been preasure from the devil to create the ultimate crystal, is
he dosent no but what he has actualy been doing is tweaking random shit amphetamines, and synthing with ketones that are coursing hallucination aswel as tampering with stimulants from head shops that contain propalyine gly type of chemicals to cook it with no knowledge into meth, why i am trying to help him is because as well as this he keeps blowing up the likes of glass containers, and creating mini fire balls...

he may listen to my theory of using a non flamible alchol, as long as i catch him clear headed, thats the thing, the fact he is stateing these lsd type of experiences has not stopped him trying to cook more speed... like most dealers you can imagine his ego tends to blind him from the truth...

any safer option folks?

Seems like both of you are suffering from amphetamine-induced psychosis. The safest option is to probably go to a hospital, or take some sedatives and call it a day. The former is probably wiser.

Yeah, don't touch a thing he tries to sell you. Get your speed elsewhere.
We can't talk about recipes here, but you're both nuts and if you're even going to think about making speed you need to find a recipe and follow it absolutely perfectly meticulously. No substituting ingredients or amounts of ingredients. You two are obviously not chemists and even that is a terrible idea.
Stim psychosis is a thing, dudes delusional and you two could easily, very easily, end up killing people with what ever weird chemical soup you end up with.

Yeah ok, fare fucks, I shall make it very clear to him, be careful for what you wish for, messing with the infinite is no joke, personally I can cope with my e cig, I'm vaping suger drizzle,

As for witch hazel?

That's only 12% ethanol and has the witch hazel in it. If your tek calls for ethanol, they mean 100% ethanol or as close as possible with nothing else in it, everclear may work tek should say.
E-cigs are my vice too, lots of RY4s and Cinnamon,