• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos USA LEGAL RC like Alp?

MeezaMooza

Greenlighter
Just wondering if you guys knew any RC benzo that were the most like alpraz, strength, feeling, and the instant onset. I’m new here btw. Thanks in advance.

Hey @MeezaMooza I would really encourage you to do your own research into this. Delving into the world of RC Benzodiazepines is something that should be done with knowledge in-hand. I think you should acquaint yourself with proportions and the making and dividing of solutions. For instance, you might find an RC Benzodiazepine that you think would work for you, but it might not be available, so you have to go with something else.

it sounds like you're looking for a heavy hitter but I got to tell you, kava is pretty damn good if you got nothing else

I just like the instant onset of alpraz but more of the feeling of kpin.. I found one vendor that does flualp press bars but they only do orders of a 100 or more and I don’t want to gamble that kind of money on a vendor I found on the clear web. Also etiz and Flualprazolam are both scheduled in the US now so that also worries me

Kava did nothing for me, I’m just trying to decide on a legal one that is dosed so I can do daily maintenance of my anxiety and stress. Crazily enough benzo also helps with my ADD for some reason. But I don’t want a really strong one. About like alpraz or a little stronger. Preferably one that comes in pressies or pellet doses

And yes I am aware we can’t source, I just don’t know about the one I have found. It sounds like a good deal if it’s legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @MeezaMooza I would really encourage you to do your own research into this. Delving into the world of RC Benzodiazepines is something that should be done with knowledge in-hand. I think you should acquaint yourself with proportions and the making and dividing of solutions. For instance, you might find an RC Benzodiazepine that you think would work for you, but it might not be available, so you have to go with something else.
I have done quite a bit of research but it’s hard to find especially when there was a new ban here in February, so it’s hard to keep up with what I can legally order now that would be what I want and finding a trusted vendor is hard. I tried researching the vendor but can’t find much on said person.

Bromazolam
I would agree with this but it seems much more.sedating, longer acting and relaxing. Would advise serious caution mixing with any opioid.
Be safe and try to be responsible in using.

Etizolam is unscheduled except In a few freedom hating states.

It's way better than xanax too.

Etizolam is great….but you need pharmaceutical grade tablets. Original Japanese Etizolam tablets

I’ve had amazing RC Etizolam, but another batch was weak with less euphoric happy antidepressant effects

I lost my plug for Pharma Valium which is untouchable in every category. Diazepam is all I’d ever need, I’d flush all that other trash down the toilet

An unlimited supply of Diazepam (Valium) is all I’d need…..in addition to Dexedrine/Ritalin & Methadone :)