Recruiting [USA] Are you court mandated to substance use treatment?

madison19

Greenlighter
You are invited to participate in a research study conducted by researchers from East Tennessee State University. The purpose of this study is to better understand how people feel about being in mandated substance use treatment. We are seeking any person who is currently enrolled in a substance use treatment program that is required by a court as a part of probation/parole or was required as an alternative to incarceration. A substance use treatment program is defined as a place where you go to receive help with drug or alcohol problems and may involve detoxification, individual or group therapy, or medications.

To participate, you must be enrolled in substance use treatment mandated by a court. If you agree to participate in this study, you will respond to an online survey that should take approximately 60 minutes to complete. You will receive a $10 Amazon gift card in exchange for your participation, which will be emailed to you upon completion. Taking part in this study is entirely voluntary. This research has been approved by the East Tennessee State University institutional review board.

If you are interested in participating or would like to learn more, please call the research office at 423-439-4849 or email [email protected] with any questions.

Admin note: only participants residing in the USA are eligible

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a researcher conducting a study looking at people who have been mandated by the court to complete substance use treatment. I'm wondering if anyone has insight as to other places I could post to reach this population?

I've tried Reddit, Facebook groups, etc. but am not having much luck.

Thanks!!
Merged

Thanks @madison19
Can I check if this is a study only open to US residents, or some other locality? It's not mentioned but the phone number is US based so...