• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

US woman cuts off husband's penis to stop him 'hurting' her

I'm personally disturbed by the whole thing to be quite honest.

And the reflection of the emotional garbage-heap of devolved interpersonal relationships in the modern individualized culture it sheds a glimpse into.

Talk about emotional problems ye gods.

The story mentions "childhood molestation" and "sexual abuse" by her husband, not "rape"...Getting fondled is a little bit different than being forcibly raped. I'm not saying that she wasn't abused, but of course the defense attorneys for this woman are gonna try to make it look like the husband's fault. He was never arrested for abusing her and I just don't buy into the whole idea that he was doing these horrible things to her for years and years and then she drugs him and chops off his dick!

This case seems like it was more motivated by jealousy....

Also okay...obviously what she did is shocking and completely messed up, but is everyone seriously just ignoring the fact that this man raped her? Maybe there isn't any proof but I'm pretty surprised only a couple people even brought it up here. Because if he did he frankly got what he deserved.
Just like a female rapist would get what she deserved in having her genitalia cut off.

Note I did say if since that area seems to be a little fuzzy. But it still needs mentioning.

It doesn't necessarily say he raped her. Here's what it says:

He was "hyper-sexual," using erectile dysfunction drugs and forcing her into "painful" sexual positions, the lawyer said.

I guess it depends on what the defense meant by "forced". I assume that her lawyer would want to make him look as bad as possible, and if he could say that he raped her, he would have said it in those exact words--as opposed to circumlocutions like "forcing her into painful sexual positions" (something I suspect everyone may be guilty of because sex sometimes requires the manipulation of unwieldy amounts of mass).

^Oh I know - I saw on a couple online magasines that he raped her but I'm aware it's a bit of a grey area. I was just surprised barely anyone even brought it up as a possibility. But again, I was only saying he deserves it if he did, and we'll probably never know anyway...

Seems it's all heresay at this point.

The only concrete evidence we have is a necrotic prick drying in the sun.

I'll be a bit biased here, even though I own one. Usually when a man gets his penis cut off by a woman who gave herself to him - he pretty much always deserves it.

Lock them both up with enough speed to alter the outcomes of 4 super bowls, televise it, sell it back to the public as 'entertainment,' and be done with it.

;)

^^^ I agree- if she was just some psycho bitch she would have just stabbed him with a fork for not getting her favourite flavour of chips. Drugging someone and then cutting off their cock...that sends a message. No one accidently has their cock chopped off- there's always some karma in there somewhere.

Rape is typically fairly hard to prove unless it is reported promptly enough for a rape-kit to be taken. The prosecution couldn't accuse him of rape without prosecuting him for rape, so they said it in a way that conveyed the 'sort' of sex it was without using 'prejudicial' language- so he's 'hypersexual' and made use of erectile dysfunction medication to engage in prolonged 'painful' sex acts rather than simply calling him a sexually violent rapist.

Interestingly if she had murdered him she would have had a better defence in the form of 'battered woman's syndrome' based provocation defence. Until recently provocation was a 'mitigating factor' which you could argue in order to have a murder charge reduced to a charge of manslaughter- the law was introduced in the '80s after a woman was acquitted after stabbing her unconscious (drunk, passed out) husband to death. Her lawyer successfully argued that years of systematic domestic and sexual abuse resulted in a situation where she genuinely believed that if she didn't kill him before he came to that he'd murder her. The law was introduced to provide a mechanism to take into account such circumstances, but to ensure that 'justice is done' in the sense that a murder conviction can be reduced to manslaughter but it's not grounds for acquittal.

Ironically this law was revoked after a public outcry at this deranged little narcissist (clinical narcissist) who attempted to claim that his much younger, waif-like ex-girlfriend had 'provoked' him into stabbing her to death. He was defended (legal aide) by the same lawyer who got the law introduced (much to her chagrin) to compound the irony.

I'll admit that I felt those pangs of horror, my cock retreating a little, as I read about it (particularly her being paranoid enough to set up tape recorders, not find anything & still decide to do this)...but this is probably a whole lot less black and white than it seems. In a lot of other countries the case could have gone down very differently- she never would get life (even with parole eligibility in only 7 years) in most of Europe or New Zealand/Australia/Canada. It's often hard to know the exact nature of peoples relationships and the extent of any alleged abuse when the trial is about something else- this trial was about her guilt over cutting off the guys penis, he wasn't on trial for physical/sexual abuse. Her lawyer can allude to this behaviour and the prosecution will seek to gloss over it.