• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

urine test question

skiser65

Greenlighter
hi everyone, I am new here and I need some help. I am a chronic pain patient. I have taken Percocet 10 x 4 a day for many years through my pain management doctor. I also take Morphine ER sulphate 30ER one every night to help me sleep. I am supposed to go into my pm for a visit on Tuesday. I am pretty sure they will do a drug screen since it has been a few months. I took a Hydrocodone 10 mg this morning in error. ( please don't judge) I have some old ones that he prescribed a few years back and just grabbed it because I didn't want a whole Percocet. Anyway can you tell me if this will show up on my drug screen?? its a panel urine test. Thanks so much for any advice!

It could show up with a dihydrocodeine metabolite due to the hydrocodone. Depends on what urinalysis is being done. Depending on how you metabolise it might not show, usually out of your system within 48 hours. Do some exercise, drink some more water and hope for the best.

We can't yell you for sure. But probably.

They have to specifically request what drugs or drug categories they want checked. Either this will be one of them or it won't.

It could show up with a dihydrocodeine metabolite due to the hydrocodone. Depends on what urinalysis is being done. Depending on how you metabolise it might not show, usually out of your system within 48 hours. Do some exercise, drink some more water and hope for the best.
Thanks! Been drinking water all day and now I’m doing yard work and sweating it out I hope..thanks again