• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Urine test for oral weed ingest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamboo5700

Greenlighter
I am still feeling a little bit high after My first time taking the oral weed(only smoke weed in the past and not a daily user) 7 days ago,is that normal?And for that reason, would I pass the urine test after a week or so?

Yeah that's not normal at all. Oral cannabis lasts longer than smoked, but nowhere near a week. The half lives of the cannabinoids aren't near long enough. I haven't any idea why you would still feel high for that long.

I am still feeling a little bit high after My first time taking the oral weed(only smoke weed in the past and not a daily user) 7 days ago,is that normal?And for that reason, would I pass the urine test after a week or so?

as a rule i think discussion of piss tests might be against them, at least trying to beat them is,
but most likely yes you would test positive, because the THC is fat soluble, your probabally not high, your proabally really burnt out and relaxed and had a really good sleep the first night, but if you are still high by some mystery of genetics, then you would definately test positive,

weed takes longer to kick in when eaten, requires more , and takes longer to wear off, so theoretically it would last in your piss for longer, but i don't have a pharmacological degree yet

I don't think he's feeling the weed, he just has himself convinced he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.