• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Urine Issues After Speed/MDMA?

NoMoreTweakin

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. Over the past 4 years I've had an on and off issue with meth and mdma/ecstacy tablets. I'd be using like 2 times a week for a couple months then stop for a couple months then repeat. I'm attempting to stay off permanently this time. I'm 34 years old btw.

Issue is,Over the past like 2 years I've had trouble with constant frequent urination. Like sometimes every hour. Worse more sometimes out of no where the urine will just start leaking,I'll be having a conversation with someone and all of a sudden my underwear is wet. It's very stressful.
When I was tweaking sometimes I'd go like 10hrs without pissing(be too paranoid to leave room) but then all of a sudden pee would squirt out super high like an ejaculation,my theory is that I injured my bladder or something during the tweaking.
I like to have some alcohol and walk around nude at some fairs so having piss drip from my dick can't happen!
I have a Urologist apt in a month,told primary doctor during covid I did ecstacy tabs and it's been 1 year since. In actually its been only 1 month since meth but I've gone 6 months off meth before and the urine was still an issue.

Any advice?

Hello everyone. Over the past 4 years I've had an on and off issue with meth and mdma/ecstacy tablets. I'd be using like 2 times a week for a couple months then stop for a couple months then repeat. I'm attempting to stay off permanently this time. I'm 34 years old btw.

Issue is,Over the past like 2 years I've had trouble with constant frequent urination. Like sometimes every hour. Worse more sometimes out of no where the urine will just start leaking,I'll be having a conversation with someone and all of a sudden my underwear is wet. It's very stressful.
When I was tweaking sometimes I'd go like 10hrs without pissing(be too paranoid to leave room) but then all of a sudden pee would squirt out super high like an ejaculation,my theory is that I injured my bladder or something during the tweaking.
I like to have some alcohol and walk around nude at some fairs so having piss drip from my dick can't happen!
I have a Urologist apt in a month,told primary doctor during covid I did ecstacy tabs and it's been 1 year since. In actually its been only 1 month since meth but I've gone 6 months off meth before and the urine was still an issue.

Any advice?
We can’t tell you what’s wrong with you, only a professional can do that. But incontinence is a very worrying symptom as I can be related to some very serious things, like MS or a nerve/spine injury

I have talked to doctor they can't find a problem which is why they sent me to Urologist.
And I'm not trying to drink often but if I go to an event where I can drink and be nude I'd like the option without worrying about not being able to hold my piss.
And I know nobody here is a professional I was wondering if anyone else had similar issues after stimulants?

Any advice?
I heard that urinary symptoms are common with the abuse of ketamine, idk just telling just in case
maybe a second medical opinion could be useful? I hope you get better :D

This sounds like it could potentially be pelvic floor dysfunction/prostatitis. I developed pelvic floor dysfunction after abusing cocaine for a few months. My pelvic floor muscles were hypertonic and I needed pelvic floor therapy to release the tension. My primary symptoms were ED and incontinence.

Last edited:
This sounds like it could potentially be pelvic floor dysfunction/prostatitis. I developed pelvic floor dysfunction after abusing cocaine for a few months. My pelvic floor muscles were hypertonic and I needed pelvic floor therapy to release the tension. My primary symptoms were ED and incontinence.
Were you able to get back to normal?