• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants urinary alkalinizer and methamphetämine

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Do urinary alkalinizer taken before meth increase the effects? If they do..by how much? Do they increa0se the duration? How long should swim lol take the urinary alkalinizer before the meth?

Yes.

It can be a lot. Depends on what your past experinces were like and your urine pH then. For me it's a fairly drastic increase in potency and duration. For meth it's too much for Vyvanse it helps stretch it the full 12 hours for me (after the 2 hour kick in).

You want something exactly like baking soda, other simple antacids do the trick as well (Tums, etc...). Just take it per directions or at most 2x (that's 1 teaspoon baking soda not powder! / 8 oz H2O). Sodium bicarbonate is the chemical name and should be the only ingredient in what you use, if it's baking soda, over tghe counter antacids are slightly different - calcium carbonate, etc...

Keep hydrated, being dehydrated and chronically taking antacids can cause urinary problems like kidney stones and such.

1/2 hour should be fine.

Does anyone know if this works with MDMA? It doesn't with cocaine - it's metabolized way too quickly.

Btw, why did you use SWIM with 2,500 posts? J/K.

What is more difficult is acidyfying urine, ime. I'm not skilled at that as many common acids actually move urine pH up, not down, ex. citric acid.

I read here last week that ascorbic acid will lower urine pH and speed up elimination. There's a long discussion just froma few days back, look for that thread.

Yes.

It can be a lot. Depends on what your past experinces were like and your urine pH then. For me it's a fairly drastic increase in potency and duration. For meth it's too much for Vyvanse it helps stretch it the full 12 hours for me (after the 2 hour kick in).

You want something exactly like baking soda, other simple antacids do the trick as well (Tums, etc...). Just take it per directions or at most 2x (that's 1 teaspoon baking soda not powder! / 8 oz H2O). Sodium bicarbonate is the chemical name and should be the only ingredient in what you use, if it's baking soda, over tghe counter antacids are slightly different - calcium carbonate, etc...

Keep hydrated, being dehydrated and chronically taking antacids can cause urinary problems like kidney stones and such.

1/2 hour should be fine.

Does anyone know if this works with MDMA? It doesn't with cocaine - it's metabolized way too quickly.

What is more difficult is acidyfying urine, ime. I'm not skilled at that as many common acids actually move urine pH up, not down, ex. citric acid.

I read here last week that ascorbic acid will lower urine pH and speed up elimination. There's a long discussion just froma few days back, look for that thread.
Ok can i use ural? Or something that's exactly the same as ural?

Not sure what ural is. Do you know the ingredients? Most carbonate salts will work fine (calcium, magnesium, sodium bi-).

Yes.

1/2 hour should be fine.

checkout my thread regarding quicker amphetamine comedown. fuck, i get rather upset when folks ask questions i made entire extremely detailed threads about :(

Not sure what ural is. Do you know the ingredients? Most carbonate salts will work fine (calcium, magnesium, sodium bi-).
Sodium bicarbonate
Tartaric acid
Citric acid anhydrous
Contains 650mg of sodium per satchet.

How much longer does it increase the duration? Also the high?

I did not know this!
Some idiot told me to use ural to help pass a drug test tho 😂
Either a bastard or an idiot

take it half hour before. tums, rolaids also contain these ingredients. baking soda also. drink a cup of water to create an alkalkine solution that coats your insides, don't just eat the baking soda with minimal water.

this only works for oral dosing. makes it come on faster. works with any other drug that is a hydrochloride salt also. mdma, opiates, etc.

take it half hour before. tums, rolaids also contain these ingredients. baking soda also. drink a cup of water to create an alkalkine solution that coats your insides, don't just eat the baking soda with minimal water.

this only works for oral dosing. makes it come on faster. works with any other drug that is a hydrochloride salt also. mdma, opiates, etc.
probably best not to do this often however, fucks with the system, add drugs ontop of that, aswell as disturbing the natural process in which your body will absorb/excrete x chemicals is not a particularly healthy thing, but ya know, air can be bad too, take n give

Stay safe
~zonxx