• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Urgent! PLANT ON DEATHROW!

Whosajiggawaaa

Bluelighter

This is undoubtedly a male or hermaphrodite hey ? There are lil balls like that esp at the top. I'm going to execute him in an hour.

20140202_182708_zps4787a1c1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

^ Na too young. He's been gracefully buried in my garbage bin (wrapped in a few layers of plastic of course).

Couldn't you have just picked its balls off until it became fully female?

And why throw it away? Seems like a terrible waste to me...

^I have no idea if you're insulting me or what... Are you implying that it would be too time-consuming to force a plant's gender? :?

If you do it early enough, it might develop a beautiful singing voice.

+1

That's really a viable option, though? I was under the impression that the best thing to do with males (when your aim is for a seedless final product) is to remove them from the grow as quickly and gently as possible after gender identification.

I hope some homelessman found it whilst going through my garbage and it made him happy. But I triple bagged and compressed it. Still these ppl are thorough, I used to feel violated putting out my trash then seeing someone rumage through it for half an hour and then have it carry on periodically throughout the night by other homeless ppl. But now I don't mind it. They tell us to put our garbage out at 7 am to avoid this LOL. If I ain't workin or going to school (taking a "break" from both) FUCK THAT, LET EM RUMMAGE.

Not legal advice: but one of my clients got a friendly visit for being dumb and throwing shit out in his own garbage can. Fourth Amendment does not apply to trash.