• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

!!URGENT ADVICE NEEDED, I'M COMING DOWN (COKE) NICELY ISH BUT I JUST REDOSED AND I HAVE @.2 LEFT. I have work in 4 igh hours at most+other stuff today

soulwentmia

Bluelighter
BEFORE U EVEN READ THE WHOLE THING U CAN COMMENT THIS: SHOULD I HAVE A BEER AND A LINE 4 HOURS BEFORE WORK? WHICH IS RN. I'VE READ COCAETHYLENE LASTS LONGER AND IS 30X MORE POTENT OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT?>

SKIP TO THE END WHERE I NEED ADVICE PLS.
iF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH COKE BINGES, SLEEP DEPRIVATION AND FAMILIY REUNIONS PLS COMMENT

Hello fellow degenerates. By listening to a impulse again, I got my like fourth is gram of cocaine of the year. I don't wanna make this post longer than it should be so I'll just post the TL;DR

I BINGED FOR LIKE THE FOURTH TIME THIS MONTH ON A GRAM OF COCAINE. THE TIME FOR DISCUSSING WETHER OR NOT SHOULD I TRUST MY SELF DECEPTION EVER AGAIN ABOUT HOW I'LL JUST TEST IT AND MAYBE DO .1 IN 2 DAYS FOR ADHD AND OTHER TYPES OF BULLSHIT IS NOT NOW BUT I WILL CREATE A POST ABOUT MY ESCALATING STIMULANT USE TOO
T + 00:00 - BOUGHT 2G OF FIRE, UNCUT COKE (MAYBE CUT WITH INACTIVES/ANESTHETICS (BUT IT DOESN'T NUMB LIKE HALF UR FACE OR ANYTHING JUST THE ROOF OF THE MOUTH AND FRONT TEETH) HOW SHOULD I KNOW BUT DEFFO NO CATHS/AMPHS/OTHER SHIT. I DOSED LET'S SAY .1 BETWEEN NOW AND​
T + 2:00- GOT HOME, BOOFED AROUND .15 and snorted another .05-.15 at most​
from here it's a blur as i already came home anxious so i took 30mg valium and 150mg seroquel.​
From THEN on, it's even more blury, I expected the AP to turn me off (despite not taking the recommended 300-600 mg true AP dose, I dislike being a zombie). I became sloppy ish, I kept sending voice messages to people, old mates who I reconnected with, new mates I would check on them and birds who I was in contact with I asked them to visit me rofl (we are not intimate yet). Enough said, I came back to my senses at about T+7 HRS, coming down heavily again. another plunger and a half (let me reiterate, boofing as described right here) and a few more lines (nr unknown)​
THE NEED ADVICE PART: Since about one and a half hours (i made this post in my mind saying i have at MOST 4 and a half hours left until I get to work. Then I have to attend some family business and then meet a few close friends to finish (or contour a new) art project. I have as much left as u can see in the pic below​
Ok fuck it i can;t seem to upload and I've already wasted 2 hours reading and writing on here and I still have another post in mind. (how I'm usually a downer girl but I had horrendous addiction issues, took mdma once on june 2nd and since then, despite the huge progresses that I've made on many planes including persona, interpersonal, at work as well as getting off the worst of the worst pharma shit) I have about .25 to .27 at most if i manage to find something on the carpet or my friends rug. The weird thing (the coke 100% isn't cut with other stimulants) I kinda came down a long time ago. Like when I started writing here. But due to seroquel or because i used anal administration (it's touted to last longer, see my prev post i peaked last night from half past 10 to 10 minutes before 11) I feel kinda stable. Like, I don't feel that urge to redose anymore. (which i did even a mere half hour ago while the seroquel was took at 10-11 ish.)​
Things kinda got way better, lighter and cuter (compared to the darkess after i started coming down at about 3ish and 2 boofers made me a ok). BUT​
TLDR I binged on 3 lines shy of a gram of coke, it's early morning and i have work in less than 4 hours (albeit short shift).​
I present the following options and am open to other better or worse ones but please don't be on your seventh day binge cracked out watching out for the neighbours just sending your spouse for meth cuz de coke and crack are gone. I would appreciate any opinion of ppl who HAD that lifestyle or even still have it but not in the middle of it RN. I ned someone rational. I have 3 hefty ish lines left. What do I do? btw now i feel kinda tired, relaxed, focused, willing to chainsmoke and masturbate. Lazy otherwise can't imagine making contact with normal humans anytime soon.​
a) Snort them all and come down within 3 hours then eat fruits, have 2-3 cups of coffee, show for a long time, masturbate until they wear off​
b) Same shit except boof the whole thing​
c)Snort 1/2 lines now, keep one for the boof so i last at least during the work day​
d)Don't touch the cocaine, go to bed and masturbate until 1 hour till i have to get to work, shower as above and dress nicely.​
Others IDK I have written so much on this forum within the last 3 hours I got a huge headache and most probably i'm gonna rail one of the lines, eat 2 bannanas and force an nsaid with water​
HONORABLE MENTIONS: I AM DEHYDRATED I GUESS AS I HAVEN T HAD WATER THAT MUCH TODAY, AT MOST 1.5 L OF WATER BUT MANY MORE OF COFFEE.​

Last edited by a moderator:
the tldr part
bro/sis ya gotta slow down at some point.
yeah water is a great palce to start but nutrition is important if ya cant eat at least wolf down a protein shake or two.
drink some milk?
seriously on coca binges it helps... so does weed (a lot) for me. ymmv

the tldr part
bro/sis ya gotta slow down at some point.
yeah water is a great palce to start but nutrition is important if ya cant eat at least wolf down a protein shake or two.
drink some milk?
seriously on coca binges it helps... so does weed (a lot) for me. ymmv
I highly appreciate your response good soul. My gender is fluid and changing every post because SWIM because SW IS ME for relatives if u get my gist. Yeah I mean you can definitely observe slowing down if u read the whole post (i understand if u won't, it's a coke rant disguised as a cry for help and scientific experiment at the same time lol. Deffo slowing down, I have 2g of a fluorinated amph analogue as well as gidazepam, one of the weakest (non hypnotic non muscle relaxing non sedative) benzo I could find. Definitely compared to where i was from multiple points of view back when i first texted the coke guy and my friends yesterday, the trajectory is down. Sometime after 12 AM but before 4-5 AM, this was very hard to accept. Like nah g i AIN'T coming down. But i'm wondering if i shuld do these lines after/with my 5% alchoolic beverage I just opened (I know all about the dangers and cocaethylene and felt myself how weird and painful the chest feels after more than 2 of such drinks with high doses of coke at once) Anyway, In order to protect my time zone (the way i still can if I haven't given it away yet), right now it's 12PM (hypothetically), the sun has just risen and with the moon my extremely dark hopeless hedonistic and self loathing vibes and thoughts have vanished with it. I feel like I completely came down and IDK what to do.

I DO NOT WANT TO KEEP THEM FOR "SOME OTHER TIME" AS THAT NEVER WORKS FOR ME AND EVEN IF IT DOES WHAT AM I GOING TO ATTENT A COOL EVENT WITH .2G OF COCAINE ON ME? THAT'S LIKE MY STARTING DOSE DIVIDED IN 5 LINES FOR THE NIGHT, TO BE DONE WITHIN 10-12 MINS.

I DO NOT WANT TO SNORT AT WORK AS I DO NOT KNOW HOW I WILL REACT nor DO I WANT TO EXPERIENCE A FUCKED UP COMEDOWN

I DO NOT WANT TO SNORT AT THE ART CONVENTION BECAUSE THE ARTISTS THERE ARE KINDA RECENTLY SOBER AND I WOULD HATE TO FUCK WITH THEM. BUT I CAN HIDE THE ACT YET CAN'T HIDE THE EFFECT. THEY KNOW.

Thing is, ppl wondering about rectal duration should really read my last post before this. I have dosed rectally between .1-.17 G three max for times tonight and while i had weird ups and downs prior to my first anal dose, after the said dose it was rly smooth sailing.

As I edited things here and there in this comment i got a bad wave of dysphoria. Will do some cocaine and come back

I'

Always something with coke i got enough coke wash some rocks up as well and my mate spills his beer in in the ashtray no more fags left no ash and im thinking i got brillo pads will that work want a blast after a line

time to clean counters and clear out. :drama:
Always have non booze downers in my favorite order Heroin pregabs Indian raw opium poppy pods or benzos my only problem is apart from benzos i get addicted to all others mentally crank and coke are mentally more of a headfuck then heroin physical addiction aside thdy all shit

Suck it up Buttercup. If you keep it up you’ll learn to live with it. No offense at all; “if you play, you’ll pay”.

I am certainly late for this, but man, I have over 20 experience with coke binges, and you learn the same lesson several times until you stop doing it.

I just can't believe you took benzo and still kept doing it. Benzos are the binge session ender. I for example take 1mg - to 2mg Xanax, depending on the situation. It acts fast, calms down you craving and brings the sleep.

Never, ever do coke binges if you have appointments next day, you need at least one day to sleep, recover. Unless you want to burn your bridges with the people you work with.

It's not even the coke effect, but the state of your face without sleep, anyone can see you are not your normal self.

Check when you started doing it, when it's pure coke my expression remain the same, not even my pupils dilate...

But if you miss a night of sleep, your body will throw you under the buss, it's uncontrollable the involuntary expression of zombie, twitches, nervous ticks out of nowhere... You might even black out.

If you are early 20 yo you might even get away with it, because at this age we recover so fast... I remember going out and drinking tons of beer, doing coke, arriving home 8am and waking up 12pm ready for whatever. Crazy. Now with 41, I need 2 days at least of sleep to recover, and a week to return 100% normal...

When I Was living in london (23 yo) I worked as a bartender in a pub, not fancy bartending, just pouring pints and mixing JD and coke and the likes, and sometimes I would go out mid week to some club fill myself with pills and dance all night til morning, and go straight to work, I don't believe I was able to do that.

Last edited: