• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

urgent advice about crystal meth please - first time not lab tested and now crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mananas

Bluelighter
Hello,
w
I do crystal meth twice a month, same source, lab test confirmed decent quality every time, out of trust for the first time ever started smoking a new batch from the same source but this way other shit than every other time, I wonder does this mean more clean meth or dangerous cuts present?

Just a tiny shard and one small toke gave me the most over the top rush that goes way beyond euphoria and feels way too intense, I'm trying my best not to freak out, this is just a rush that is so strong that it is very hard to keep it together.

what does this mean?

We can't possibly tell you anything about the quality or lack thereof of your product. If you were concerned enough to supposedly have previous batches lab tested, why not this one? That's a rhetorical question, honestly, but I'd think you get the drift. Honestly, if you were able to sit down, login to Bluelight, make this post, etc. do you think you're having major issues? Relax, take a deep breath, and think about it. Also, if you're using with anyone else, are they experiencing anything out of the ordinary? That's generally a good clue, right there.

I"m Alone but the meth gives at sight all signs of good quality, but my heart feels like it's going to explode and the energy rush makes my ramble on non stop to someone on facebook who listens to me biit doesnt know a thing about this drug, but i just typed like six hours non stop without even pausing and still the energy keeps it's same over the top intensity and I'm wondering how my heart is holding this up, this is not funn anymore...

I don't know of any cut that would cause those symptoms, sounds like very high quality dope, flush the rest and leave it alone is my advice.

Sounds like it's time to relax :) When I have been in such situations, I always have laid down on the floor with my legs up the wall to give my heart a rest and just try to breathe nice n easy. Pretty soon you will be calm again and enjoying the high! Also, I feel weird from drugs when they make me need to poo, but I just have not realized it yet. Can you try to poo? Lol, good luck Man!

No, dont need to poo or take a leak, first time I did not drink water for hours as well... how come putting your legs up relaxes your heart, must now if the answer is logical otherwise I probably would keep thinking that doing so isn't gonna help, and if i KEEP stressing, it's not gonna help, if i see it's logic, I CAN trust to try that and now it will help, both for my heart as mind. hope you read this!

Lay on your back not feet up, that will increase strain on your heart trying to pump blood up into your legs, just lay down take deep breaths and try to relax. And definitely don't do more.

1Flush almost a full gram just missing one little shard (more, i GOT 1.25), wha(§(if this is gone and I"m calm again, this is crystal, once at that stage I"m gonna wanna take a hit from my bowl again for sure!

That's just my advice, if you're freaking out like this, guess what. It is likely to happen a lot when you use. Similar to how people who develop psychosis can redevelop it from small doses.

i even love smoking so mucch i wouldlo love to do some decent tokes, but if I take a hit now I think I'm lucky if I am able to still call an ambulance, survive and if so, by miracle only not have severe life long damage: im too afraid to take more hits now but i crave to do so a lot, i love smoking like crazy!

weird how this is so fucked up and still hope, instead of not dying, in the first place that it's over so you can just start smoking again, ice is really the most powerful and crazy fuckig addictive drug I can only start to imagine it a bit now because it's power is beyond believe...

ps: never had a rush close like this, been using twice a month one gram for six months something like, not ever came a rush like this over me from just one tiny shard! (i had put justt a tiny shard in because this was not lab tested to check if after melting it would be crystal again right away, not turn orange or so, woudn't leave black marks in my bowl, all checked out, but the crystal still was not totally spend, after serious a lot of heating it up and cooling it down, you can make many tokes for such a small shard, so I took a hit of what was left, otherwise I would have put in six crystals like that and make two or three major tokes, go like crazy but nothing close to this! and now that tiny hit is makingm$ me rush more intense then ever. cant believe this... wtf could be o$ logical explanations for this? ps: at least my fingers neiter my lips are turning blue so oxygen okay indicating heart is not failing at the moment, holding out log time by now...

Last edited:
Yeah sounds like quality gear man. Happens alot a light user gets pure gear and freaks out because it's much more than they're used to.

yeah, but all batches from him waq evertyme around 92% pure meth without any active or harmful cut present, so much stronger than my previous batches can this batch not be, no? the few percentages more pure possible are unlikely to be able to make one gram lasts non stop zeven days and nights straight if it takes so long before I can take another hit, normally one gram is spend by me after three days and nighs with one night of those sleeping. I could take more than one hit, a huge cloud, this was a tiny bit smoke i got into my lungs, and usually by now i would have taken up my bowl at least three or four times again by now...

Last edited:
You'd be surprised the difference just a couple percent makes man.

Really? Well, this drug is for sure not for ppl who have a weak mindset, I know people that fpr sure would totally freak out and lose all control and probably woulld be mentally scarred for life, no doubt.ùùµ

like someone needed to be hospital from just one hit of lsd, and if there is one psychedelic a normal person will never bad trip on, it is for sure lsd, it's totally in your control and very lucid, energtic and euphoric, I can't imagine ever having a bad trip from lsd, and I took frequently five hits at once, tripping for 36 hours or so straight, always fun!

Last edited:
new possible lethal by tonight if not taken care off, due to Meth?

i have an inner bleeding, i got sudden serious cramps of which you just know that's gonna be runing out like water, yet it was all blood, en not black, meaning old and small, not so urgently lethal, but this was pure red blood mweaning I'm losing lot's of blood very fast while this makes you heart go blazurk to compensate you not passing out when your blood level get's lethal low, once you go KO you will go in shock and go intot a coma and if i do not call an ambulance and go to intensive care within two hours, let's say I would stay home, I WOULD the latest somewht ere tonihht be dead, however, since my heart is going to the most extreme for a long time by now, it will not take long before I go KO maybe within minutes...

is this bleed caused by meth and how, it does not came into contact with my stomach or bowls like with oral consumption, anyone?

And pure red blood means also that it's not just a vein but a major blood vessel, like the one you die from very quick if you want to cut your wrists, meaning that still blood is somewhere inside me shooting out major amounts so rapid that i HOPE to get an answer if this is due to meth, cuts, and how this came to be if due to one of those, or what else, too much stress on my blood vessels which made one just rip open? anyway, hope to get answer soon because i have to call an ambulance now or I will most likely will not make in time before I go into shock... So an answer before the ambulance is here would be nice!

People don't cut arteries and then log onto Bluelight to consult their peers. They also don't check back on said post ten minutes later to check for suggestions. You'd be unable to move or function within 5-10 seconds and probably, completely dead within minutes.

I think you're experiencing psychosis from using Methamphetamine. It's really hard for us to help people out of situations like this. What you need, at any rate, is a hospital. If you're worried, this is what you need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.