• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Uppers and downers

Friendlybounce

Greenlighter
What’s the best combos of uppers and downers? I’m trying to be prescribed addy, and I’m wondering what Benzo I should ask for? I’ve mainly used Xanax and Kpins. Thanks!

What’s the effect you are after? Many combos just cancel each other out but lots of meth and a valium always worked for me - especially for making the most of that shitty time between 4 AM and dawn. Totally chill and totally spun at same time while waiting for the next day of the binge to kick off.

I think dosing both addy and a benzo at the same time is kinda pointless. If your amphetamine is causing bad anxiety you’re taking too much. But like Atelier3 said a benzo is great after you’ve begun to come down a bit, to take the edge off.

Why are you asking for amphetamine and benzodiazepines? Both are controlled drugs and most doctors will think twice before handing out scripts for Adderall and Xanax. The fact you mention they are "uppers and downers" suggests you're not taking them for any medical reason, rather to get high.