• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Updated Forum Guidelines - Have a read

Personally I say hats off to the mods for making the changes.

Bob is right, they shouldn't have had to make any but needs must & they are there for the benefit of all of us. EADD has been through some turbulent times in recent times & these changes aim to make that less of an occurrence. I really don't see what all the fuss is about, I don't see them in any way as prohibitive or draconian, in fact for most of us they are of little consequence. The rules are not hard to abide by, and if you find they are maybe you should be asking some tough questions about yourself.

What changes? Everything changes. Nothing is permanent. There's always a reason for the seasons.

Personally I say hats off to the mods for making the changes.

Well ex-moderator and former colleague really would say that, wouldn't he!

I imagine there's a shit storm going down in the staff forums right now...

NSFW:
bxsLReY.jpg

Last edited:
Well ex-moderator and former colleague really would say that, wouldn't he!

NSFW:
Uqsr9VQ.jpg

OMG Raasy how'd you do that it's funny n ace. HOWD YOU DO THAT? :p.
Anyway can you please un-junk my E-mails n read them ;) i've sent you some stuff :)

Evey

Not gonna flame me Raas??? Where's my roast? If you say spit roast though my thoughts of you would plummet. Far too obvious ;)

How about a shit roast? It's where you shit into a condom, freeze it, then use it as a dildo.

NSFW:
Uqsr9VQ.jpg

Poor effort, I really would have expected better from you... serious continuity error in that the timestamps would put the conversation in the complete opposite order.

I think he was joking. Everyone knows Scotchy's lovely n wouldn't say owt like thst. Think Raasy's just joking n not meaning any harm.

Evey

Poor effort, I really would have expected better from you... serious continuity error in that the timestamps would put the conversation in the complete opposite order.
Damn, beaten to it :p

It was kind of cobbled together while somewhat inebriated. I also didn't realise that on my PC which the image was created, the background to the posts is white, yet on my laptop and phone it is light blue, so the captions appear in a contrasting white background when displayed on the other devices. It looks unprofessional but I was oblivious to this.

Not gonna flame me Raas??? Where's my roast? If you say spit roast though my thoughts of you would plummet. Far too obvious ;)

Alright, if you insist. Last one now -

NSFW:
29esvtu.png

Last edited:
Well done good sir. =D

Though, I don't like you adding Kate and Felix into it. They're lovely people. Try better next time. xx

It was kind of cobbled together while somewhat inebriated. I also didn't realise that on my PC which the image was created, the background to the posts is white, yet on my laptop and phone it is light blue, so the captions appear in a contrasting white background when displayed on the other devices. It looks unprofessional but I was oblivious to this.

Alright, if you insist. Last one now -

NSFW:
29esvtu.png

Most excellent =D

Where's the mention of Scotchy's name gone? I thought there was mention of his name or am I losing it lol - or was it on another thread? I coulda swore it was here after Raasy's parody???? He's Scotchy to me anyway, he'll always be our Scotchy. I never called him Misty or owt as 1, it sounds like a female n 2, it's very common so I've always called him Scotchy.
Anyway Scotchy is a credit to BlUelight n EADD an ace smod. I've never said that about any of the staff since Knock. All staff do ace jobs, don't get me wrong, but, in my opinion, Knock was in a different league, he was special - and we lost something special the day we lost Knock <3

Sending out positive vibes to Scotchy as hope all's well <3

Evey