L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

update. Found out the truth

jennyjade

Greenlighter
Most of you probably read my last two posts. I wanted to give an update.

I did leave. The kids are staying with him until I get my own place ( I dont want my daughter to switch schools in the middle of the year). Which I'm working hard on doing.

I did find out that he was seeing and planning to be with another woman long term. We already knew that was the case, but the cat was officially out of the bag. This woman is engaged too.

I found her bf and informed him of what was going on. Sent him the pictures of the stuff they had been doing. At first, the bf was happy I told him. Then her bf got mad at me and threatened the police when I was just sending him what he asked me to send. Im sure hes believing whatever his gf and my ex are telling him, even after I sent the pictures. But there problem isnt mine.I feel he deserved to know what was going on. I know I would have wanted someone to do the same for me.

The GF obviously didn't like that I sent that stuff to her bf and messaged me. At first she was trying to be smart, not realizing that i have those specific convos save. Her and my ex were trying to make it as if I was doing it because I was angry with my ex. Which in a sense is right, but didn't do it simply out of anger. Nor was my intentions to seperate those two. However he had a right to know what was going on. Period. Anyway, when she realized I really do have thise specific convos and pics, her attitude immediately changed. She was apologetic (she says she didn't realize that she was the reason for the break up and thought we had been broken up longer than what we really were). I don't believe her though. I do to a degree. But if she had any respect she wouldn't have even been hooking up with him right away. She knows our history cause my bf has kept her in the picture for some time now, but again none of this is my problem now.

The good news is im out of there. I hurt really bad but I'll get through it just like I have the other times. Only thing different is I'm actually finished with this relationship for good. I need to move on. The biggest thing that hurts is not being with my children. It crushes me because I've never been away from them. I feel like I should have stayed for them until I found my own place but I don't think that would have been the right thing to do. I think about them every day. I'm just focused on getting my place so I can be with them again.

Big adjustment, but I do feel much better being out of that situation.

Jennyjade - I commend you for getting yourself out of that situation, I'm sure it was extremely difficult, especially because you had to leave your children. I hope you find a place of your own soon and so you can be reunited with them. I think you did the right thing. You deserve so much better than a partner who can't be faithful. I wish you the best!! Stay strong and think positive thoughts. Think about how you have all the opportunity in the world to meet someone who will treat you right and love you unconditionally. Keep us updated on how you are doing :)

Sincerely,
Taco