• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Upcoming Prom

chris_columbia

Greenlighter
My senior prom is rapidly approaching, and im beginning to stockpile my paraphernalia for said event. I've taken .3 of molly before but I didn't really feel it, so I'm thinking it wasn't MDMA. I'm going to go through a different guy and get a .5 of tested mdma, would a .5 be enough to last a 6ft1 215lb male Approx. 6-8 hours? I was thinking a .3 initial dose than a .2 re-dose after 2 hours.

Thoughts, suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
If the new batch turns out to be very pure, .3 is going to be too much unless you have a huge tolerance, that would be overwhelming to the average user. If you have high quality product, .15 (.12 even) is more than enough for a strong roll. If you want to keep it going after this, redose with half that amount about 1h-1.5h after you've come up. MDMA is rarely very pure when found on the streets but you have to take into account the possibility, you can always take more when 0.15 isn't enough, but you can never take less

Adding (tested) prefix

Last edited:
So the .3 I had from the other batch was some very shitty molly I'm assuming. What are some key things to look for when identifying dank molly?

So the .3 I had from the other batch was some very shitty molly I'm assuming. What are some key things to look for when identifying dank molly?
Yep, if .3 wasn't overwhelming (and you don't have a huge tolerance) your MDMA was pretty weak or fake even

You could buy a full testkit, this will make it a bit easier to spot adulterants, which would mean your MDMA is cut with something else, lowering its potency. Sight, smell, texture, taste,... all tell you absolutely nothing about what drug you have. Every aspect of MDMA can be faked and is being faked. I've had MDMA that looked, tasted and smelled like the best I've ever seen and it turned out to be inactive and I've had MDMA that looked absolutely awful but tested OK and turned out to be very very potent. Because of this I can't advise ways to identify MDMA by physical properties, as that's not even close to safe

Last edited:

Absolutely nothing that you are going to be able to do by eye sight. Anyone who tells you anything is an indicator is mistaken and giving you potentially deadly advise. Color can be changed by an impurity of like 0.05%, imagine a glass of water with a single drop of food dye, so even if they are blue they can still be relatively pure.

If you are buying drugs without a test kit odds are you have been ripped off almost every time, especially because of your age. Lets face it the dude you buy weed from can easily order methylone from the internet and sell it to you and you would have no idea. Buy a test kit or you wont get molly and I almost had to go to the hospital from 0.3g and I am highly experienced.

Yeah so I didnt see it was tested either only that you had tried and failed, my bad at work and skimmed. But testing still is not an indication of purity, start low because you can always get higher. You may not want to do it at prom, there is a chance you wil get called out especially if you have a mega crazy roll face on in front of your vice principal. Seriously think about all outcomes before you do this, I would not dose high.

Than I will start with 125mgs to begin than re-dose half that after 60 minutes if I'm not feeling anything.

Don't redose if you are not feeling it within the first hour... I took 180mg of very pure mdma and it did not kick in for about 100 minutes. I was very close to dropping another 100mg but I am VERY happy I didn't - I would have been absolutely useless when it finally kicked in.