• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Upcoming drug test; need help.

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
I've been on treatment for quite some time for a heroin smoking habit I had.

Other than taking my buprenorphine, I was clean for a long time. I had a wobble recently and it lead me to taking Xanax again.

I have a drug test coming up in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering if there are any benzos I could use that won't show on the test? Usually I'd go cold turkey for a couple of days and do a detox, bit I'm prone to having sezires so that's a no-go for me. I don't have time to taper either, which I plan to to in the long run anyway.

I'm in the UK if that helps, different benzos are way less common over here so maybe the tests here don't test for as many benzos? Idk; I only say this is Xanax and and Valium is rare enough as it is....anything else is pretty much unheard of over here. I'm pretty sure that the test they use here is a 5 panel urine test, either that or a 10 panel but I'm pretty sure it's a 5 panel urine test kit. I don't think the amount of panels matters though because it testing for benzos is what matters.

Are there any benzos or RC benzos that I could use in place of Xanax for the time being that wouldn't show on the test? I've heard some say that Clonazepam shows whilst others claim it doesn't. I've heard the same about Etizolam, Temazepam and more. What about Diclazepam?

If any anybody has any suggestions, it would be super helpful. Thanks👍

I've been on treatment for quite some time for a heroin smoking habit I had.

Other than taking my buprenorphine, I was clean for a long time. I had a wobble recently and it lead me to taking Xanax again.

I have a drug test coming up in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering if there are any benzos I could use that won't show on the test? Usually I'd go cold turkey for a couple of days and do a detox, bit I'm prone to having sezires so that's a no-go for me. I don't have time to taper either, which I plan to to in the long run anyway.

I'm in the UK if that helps, different benzos are way less common over here so maybe the tests here don't test for as many benzos? Idk; I only say this is Xanax and and Valium is rare enough as it is....anything else is pretty much unheard of over here. I'm pretty sure that the test they use here is a 5 panel urine test, either that or a 10 panel but I'm pretty sure it's a 5 panel urine test kit. I don't think the amount of panels matters though because it testing for benzos is what matters.

Are there any benzos or RC benzos that I could use in place of Xanax for the time being that wouldn't show on the test? I've heard some say that Clonazepam shows whilst others claim it doesn't. I've heard the same about Etizolam, Temazepam and more. What about Diclazepam?

If any anybody has any suggestions, it would be super helpful. Thanks👍
What in God's name are you not getting a prescription for a very small amount of a benzodiazepine if you have seizures... Because UK? Here's a chart I just found,

T1.jpg

5 half-life mean >96% has been excreted. 75 hours from the last time u take xanax.

Possible scenario is taper down to.5mg and bite the bullet with booze. Yep alcohol. You have the advantage of being in the UK so little alcohol in the breath no biggie.

Edit: forgot about the bupe

Plan B smoke weed like Snoop Dogg

Last edited:
I've used a 5 panel drug test kit I bought off ebay when using rc benzos to test if they show up and iirc etizolam & pyroazolam didn't show up but norflurazepam did. Can't speak for any other rc benzos. I don't think clonazepam showed up though a 5mg valium took 3 weeks to clear out while a 2mg xanax cleared out within about 4 days.

I've used a 5 panel drug test kit I bought off ebay when using rc benzos to test if they show up and iirc etizolam & pyroazolam didn't show up but norflurazepam did. Can't speak for any other rc benzos. I don't think clonazepam showed up though a 5mg valium took 3 weeks to clear out while a 2mg xanax cleared out within about 4 days.
Chart seems pretty accurate

If anyone in the forum has more current or updated insights into this topic, it'd be super helpful to share that information too! Staying informed with the latest information is crucial, especially when dealing with sensitive matters like drug testing.

If anyone in the forum has more current or updated insights into this topic, it'd be super helpful to share that information too! Staying informed with the latest information is crucial, especially when dealing with sensitive matters like drug testing.
i heard clonazepam doesn't show up

While the information about drug tests and options might remain similar in essence, it's essential to note that specific details or regulations might have changed since 2019. The landscape of drug testing, especially in terms of what substances are screened for and testing methodologies, could have evolved over these years.
In any case, seeking updated guidance from a healthcare professional or a testing facility would be the most reliable way to get accurate and current information about what substances might show up on a drug test and how to manage your situation.
Regarding at-home testing kits, advancements might have occurred in the quality and types available. Considering a reputed manufacturer and wholesale drug tests for at-home drug test kits could still be a good option, as they usually provide reliable and discreet testing solutions.

Last edited:
It depends on the benzo and the test. Clonozolam didn't show up on my probation drug screen dip, but it did when / if they sent it to the lab. Same deal with Ativan.

As someone who recently finished a long time on probation, I would highly recommend to just stop using (yes, I know that's not as easy as it sounds). I racked up violation after violation for drug use, and the only way I successfully completed was to actually stop using substances. You might get away with it a few times, but eventually they'll get you.

One time I came into my probation office all messed up off of U4770 and clonozolam, neither of which showed up on a drug screen. My PO was suspicious, and sent my sample to a lab to have it GCMS'd, and caught me that way. I wasted two years of my life in prison trying to get around a drug screen.

Get a trusted associate to urinate in a small juice box with straw, or sealed container hidden on person…..place clean urine inside

IF you must show only a prescription drug….tricky…..someone would have to take a micro dose….then a small, small dose, then a low dose, so active metabolites will show in urine

for me….on Methadone, when clean I filled 8 carries with clean Methadone piss and stored in sealed bag in friedge crisper …..so Valium, Cocaine, etc wouldn’t show, just Methadone

I took two drug tests recently for a pain clinic the first was a dip stick test which didn't test positive for my clonazapam or Temazapam but the GS/MS test showed them both plus a bunch of other metabolites. It also showed a tiny bit of kratom but not enough for a positive result. Tianeptine didn't show up on either test.

I took two drug tests recently for a pain clinic the first was a dip stick test which didn't test positive for my clonazapam or Temazapam but the GS/MS test showed them both plus a bunch of other metabolites. It also showed a tiny bit of kratom but not enough for a positive result. Tianeptine didn't show up on either test.
they tested you for kratom at a pain clinic?

Hydroxyzine isn't going to keep him from having seizures if he quits taking Xanax.
Hydroxizine sucks in general. If you are used to benzos it will not help you at all imo. Idk of any non benzos that are great for anxiety acutely. Maybe gabapentin or lyrica or well I guess Phenibut fits but then I’d have to say baclofen but baclofen sucks. Yeah idk.

Really? Baclofen is loved by many, including myself….well, not loved….its a pleasant substance to add to a 7 drug Brompton Cocktail

Opioid - OxyIR / Dilaudid/ Methadone/ Diamorphine H
Dopaminergic Stimulant + Ritalin / Adderall / Dexedrine / Cocaine
Benzodiazepine - Valium + Xanax + Ativan
Gabapentinoid - Pregabalin + Phenibut
NMDA Antagonist - Ketamine
Cannabinoid - Indica
Ethanol - Jin 2oz X 3-7 drinks over hours