• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Unsure about the best way to take LSZ/AL-LAD.1p-LSD tabs, advice please?

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
Apologies for what might seem like a stupid question.

I've never had LSD, only the analogues I've mentioned in the subject (not 1p-LSD yet). I've tried sub lingual, buccal and just immediately swallowing the blotter tab with a bit of liquid. Only 75 ug so far (1/2 of a tab with the name on one side and the molecular structure printed on the other side). The tabs were stored at 4C in an air/light proof foil package until consumed. Always taken on an empty stomach and with a minimum of 1 week distance between a previous mushroom or 4-AcO-DMT trip.

Effects have been minimal in comparison to mushrooms that I've consumed (up to 12.1g, common dose 5g). Mostly light visual patterning/overlay, a bit of colour shifting, mild euphoria and light shivering/muscle tension. No nausea or other adverse effects.

I suspect I'm not dosing enough @ 75g.

Is there a difference between the different forms of oral consumption I've mentioned?

thanks for any advice

Tom

Definitely dose higher 100 mcg at least. 200-300:should be more than good enough and I'd recommend not doing more than that without prior xp

The analogues should have a pretty high oral/sublingual BA...

Yeah, sounds like you need to bump the dose up a little, no way 75ug of the LSD analogues is going to be the equivelent of 5 grams of shrooms, let alone 12.5 grams!

It wouldn't do much harm to leave a two week gap either, imo.

Thanks for the replies.

I suspected it was the dose; although there is the [ossibility that the blotters were degraded, even though they were stored away from light, oxygen and moisture - they were ove a year old. The most prominent effects were mild mood lift, insomnia and an insatiable appetite for beer/cider.

@ Si Dread; my last trip was 25 mg 4-AcO-DMT 3 or 4 weeks prior to 75 LSZ (Friday night). At the moment that is my tripping frequency.

@tacodude; I only have 3 or 4 low dose lysergamide trips - so far nothing more than 75 ug. I will bump up to 150 ug LSZ next time, and in 75 ug increments after that.

Thanks for the replies- it's appreciated.

Tom