• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Unpoular opinion. Some people are better using substances than not

Bare_head

Bluelighter
Im beggining to question drugs in general. I was much more happier when using psychedelics. I only smoke weed nowadays and i am really such a low life person. I was diagnosed with aspergers late in life. I love nature and crisp vision.

When taking aMT / 2cb/ mdma i was at my happiest.

Will taking substances at my lowest mental point help me ? Mushrooms helped me when i was younger but i was alot more open minded and less anxious then.

The laws and stigma surrounding drugs is scary. I can go buy a litre of Jack Daniels right now and easily top myself but i cant get hold of 20mg of 2cb in which is perfectly safe :( why do the governments/laws tell me what drugs i can put into my body?

Last edited by a moderator:
The laws say you can consume what you want, you just can't own it, well at least here.
They don't care about you, they just don't want you to sell it to people.

As a medical professional all I can say: No, 2cb is not "perfectly safe", and neither is mdma.
MDMA can be amazing for autists, I understand as I'm an aspie myself, but it's really not safe.
Therapy involving MDMA should be microdosed and under supervision.

You kind of seem to forget that this stuff can cause psychosis. I don't want to be the bad guy,
but I have enough of those kinds of patients. Psychedelics one time too often, taken in a wrong situation, and so on.

Me personally I find it borderline idiotic to infer that the drugs you mentioned are "perfectly safe" just because you didn't hit the jackpot. There are people who do. I have a patient who has to remind himself to breathe thanks to mushrooms. Yes, he sits there with headphones on that tell him to breathe. And at night he needs a respirator. Oh and he's only 25

And regarding the topic: Yes everyone takes substances. I ate bread with butter and ham this morning, and I'm doing much better. Great substances. That's not a synonym for drugs. Not even close..

edit: And the reason why alcohol isn't illegal was shown through US prohibition. The country already tried to make it illegal. What did it do? People drank booze illegally, bought from the mafia, and it made the mafia rich as fuck.

And don't get me wrong, I'm all for using psychotropes MICRODOSED in a medically supervised setting. The results are amazing. But they come with CT, and they come at doses you will not get "high" at

Last edited:
The laws say you can consume what you want, you just can't own it, well at least here.

As a medical professional all I can say: No, 2cb is not "perfectly safe", and neither is mdma.
MDMA can be amazing for autists, I understand as I'm an aspie myself, but it's really not safe.

You kind of seem to forget that this stuff can cause psychosis. I don't want to be the bad guy,
but I have enough of those kinds of patients. Psychedelics one time too often, taken in a wrong situation, and so on.

Me personally I find it borderline idiotic to infer that the drugs you mentioned are "perfectly safe" just because you didn't hit the jackpot. There are people who do. I have a patient who has to remind himself to breathe thanks to mushrooms. Yes, he sits there with headphones on that tell him to breathe. And at night he needs a respirator. Oh and he's only 25

And regarding the topic: Yes everyone takes substances. I ate bread with butter and ham this morning, and I'm doing much better. Great substances. That's not a synonym for drugs. Not even close..

edit: And the reason why alcohol isn't illegal was shown through US prohibition. The country already tried to make it illegal. What did it do? People drank booze illegally, bought from the mafia, and it made the mafia rich as fuck.

And don't get me wrong, I'm all for using psychotropes MICRODOSED in a medically supervised setting. The results are amazing. But they come with CT, and they come at doses you will not get "high" at

I need to know more about this patient that supposedly can’t breath without a respirator or being told to by audio headphones. Sounds case study worthy to me..

-GC

Damn thats crazy about the 25 year old that needs to remind himself to breath, holy crap

Damn thats crazy about the 25 year old that needs to remind himself to breath, holy crap

It’s wise to always remember, never believe everything you read online. Not calling December Flower a liar, but I certainly want to hear more. That’s some pretty tall accusations that need more context and proof if available.

-GC

Microdose is generally not supported. No-one uses microdose MDMA.

"Perfectly safe" is a relative description. Almost nothing is perfect, but people usually don't comment whenever anyone applies that word. 2C-B is "perfectly safe" compared to alcohol like taking a walk is "perfectly safe" compared to riding a F1 car. You get the point right?

Nitpicking on the common phrase "substance" referring to drugs is another weird move. This thread isn't about bread and ham. No-one will misinterpret it that way.

Never ever heard of psychedelics destroying autonomous breathing before. We need a source for that.

Last edited:
It’s wise to always remember, never believe everything you read online. Not calling December Flower a liar, but I certainly want to hear more. That’s some pretty tall accusations that need more context and proof if available.

-GC
Lol yeah, very true. I would like to hear more about this 'patient' of his and what exactly they think caused that

Microdose is generally not supported. No-one uses microdose MDMA.

"Perfectly safe" is a relative description. Almost nothing is perfect, but people usually don't comment whenever anyone applies that word. 2C-B is "perfectly safe" compared to alcohol like taking a walk is "perfectly safe" compared to riding a F1 car. You get the point right?

Nitpicking on the common phrase "substance" referring to drugs is another weird move. This thread isn't about bread and ham. No-one will misinterpret it that way.

Never ever heard of psychedelics destroying autonomous breathing before. We need a source for that.

Agreed, and why I draw skepticism with what was said in December’s post. If he was so well versed in this field of study, he’d know absolutely no one out there uses micro doses of MDMA. MAPS uses a full solid dose, I think the lowest folks go is 80mg. Microdosing is a term used to describe barely perceptible doses.

-GC

that is rather condescending considering the cartel are rich as fuck from cocaine production and sale of the substance

I agree when it comes to certain medications when taken as directed, and for the right reasons. I've suffered from bipolar depression, anxiety/panic attacks and OCD my entire life. Some meds have allowed me to function without being a complete mess.

In my personal experience though, self-medication has always had disastrous results. Not always right away, but eventually. Alcohol, benzos and amphetamines are three perfect examples. Cannabis worked for a long time, but I've suddenly developed a reverse-tolerance to it where even a tiny hit freaks me out.

Everyone's chemistry is different though. Just be very, very careful.

Stay safe my friend,
Dreamflyer

Yea even marijuana caused me anxiety long term. Had to put it down after 15 years. I feel like my personal love affair with drugs has run it's course though. My experimenting was extremely extensive in my teens and twenties. Haven't taken drugs in almost 7 years and there's absolutely no doubt I'm happy and stable because of this.

Mushrooms can be hard on your liver, unsurprisingly as they are a toxin. MDMA , mushrooms, it was great back then. I don't need those things and I enjoy not craving those feelings anymore.

Honestly I didn't see it at the time but life experience is what cured a lot of my anxiety or depression. Going out and talking, meeting people, different jobs and careers , relationships , travel. Not sitting in my room alone surrounded by my favorite drugs

It kills me that you feel that way though . And I totally remember that feeling 9 or 10 years ago. That I needed Xanax to be a better version of myself.

And I'm not saying everybody should cast prescription pills aside, but I know a few folks that are addicted to benzos and because they are prescribed by a doctor, they don't see an issue with permanent benzo use. It limits your life. The thing about life is we aren't ment to be zonked out 24/7.

Life is about feeling everything even the uncomfortable parts. I just keep in mind literally everyone feels uncomfortable or upset sometimes.
I just own it now, instead of trying to cover it up.

My name is crazyhairman and sometimes im depressed god damnit, there's nothing wrong with me and I love myself.

I also like how everyone tries to make excuses for their drug use. Like how I used to say " I've got steel rods in my back" or , I've been diagnosed with anxiety and depression, so of course I need to trip 200 times a year. Or take 90 hydrocodone a month....

Everyone here is on a journey. The chapter of drug use for me however is over. Now when I'm sad or angry I just deal with it. But that's just me - I don't need drugs, god or constant attention to enjoy life.

I agree i am one of these people. When i got out of the psych ward i had no script for benzos or morphine as i thought since the shrink in there wrote down that i was a drug user i would get nothing. I did however start doing alot of coke and even had a seizure from doing so much. I was in alot of pain and my anxiety was through the roof from being unmedicated. I was also dealing with PTSD.

I finally got up the nerve to ask my shrink for clonazepam once i was sure he was alright and he gave me clonazepam. He even put me on zopiclone as i was having a fuck of a time trying to sleep due to PTSD type nightmares. Once i got rid of the stupid and very conservative gp i had when i got out of the psych ward (she just went by what the shrink in there said and thought i was just a drug addict to) and i got a new one i was put back on morphine for pain which really surprised me as i thought i would never get that again.

I can honestly say that after having some time where i was only smoking weed that i am alot better off on opiates and benzos. Fuck being anxious and in pain and fuck not having anything to get high off