• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Unknown substance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomin407kush

Greenlighter
Okay so today is June 30 Friday, last Friday me n my brother decided to take a liquid substance supposed to have been xanax n klonipin mixed the substance was called something like clonazolam. Needless to say it was nothing like xanax except for the fact I couldn't walk n neither could my brother,it was insane seemed like pcp or one of its analogs but my brother ran down the street with two biggg knifes I ran after him saying stab me I ain't scared of no knife then he gave em up n we hugged thirty seconds later when we got back home we started fist fighting this went back n forth for 20 or so minutes then my sister called the cops me n my brother And I both tackled our mom n I went after my sister and her baby screaming do it do it do it she had to run and escape to the back room away from me outta fear I'd harm her and her baby the cops showed up and arrested my brother for domestic violence against me (not my or my moms doing he hit me first so he went) they were gonna let me go but as soon as I reentered the house I saw my sister with the substance in her hand and I lost it she then agian had to run to the back room of course the police came in after me and I ended up getting tazed 3 times get this this neither one of us remember anything at all I only know what I've wrote because of my mom n sister

Also my dosage was 4mg which I now know is extremely high for clonazolam also my mom said in our faces and our eyes it looked like we were on crack and it looked as if we were wild n wanted to kill and eat them please help identify any ideas are gladly welcome n I know y'all can't 100% I'd any substance but anything would help thank y'all

sorry mate but this forum has a no drug identification rule - you can always send a sample off to energycontrol or wedinos, but we can't speculate on whatever it was that caused your family so much havoc.

Yea no substance ID threads allow

...but I know you said you think it might have been PCP or some analogue but honestly it just sounds like you both took way too much of a benzo, blacked out and then craziness ensued. This type of thing happens ALL the time.

The bottle you had was labelled clonazolam. You took 4mg which if that is what it was is WAY too much.

I don't see much of a mystery here...

Yea no substance ID threads allow

...but I know you said you think it might have been PCP or some analogue but honestly it just sounds like you both took way too much of a benzo, blacked out and then craziness ensued. This type of thing happens ALL the time.

The bottle you had was labelled clonazolam. You took 4mg which if that is what it was is WAY too much.

I don't see much of a mystery here...

It's just weird how it made us violent I wouldn't exspect benzodiazepines to create violence but like you said anything can happen in a blackout n it took all fear away it was insane to say the least

It's just weird how it made us violent I wouldn't exspect benzodiazepines to create violence but like you said anything can happen in a blackout n it took all fear away it was insane to say the least

Actually violent behavior is not all that uncommon with high dose benzos. It's similar to high dose alcohol; many people are more prone to violence when drunk. Probably has a lot to do with lowered inhibitions that both alcohol and benzos provide.

Actually violent behavior is not all that uncommon with high dose benzos. It's similar to high dose alcohol; many people are more prone to violence when drunk. Probably has a lot to do with lowered inhibitions that both alcohol and benzos provide.
^ This is true. OP, you and your brother took too much and blacked out. You can't predict how you're going to act in that state. I would get rid of it to avoid further incidents of trouble. We can't identify what it is you have but be careful with this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.