• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Unknown pill, ambien or oxy?? Please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

viddywell

Greenlighter
Okay basically, 2 pills given to me still in foil package, some foreign writing, could be asian but in English there is also PVC written, brand name??
Now the pills are circular, white, with a score going across it, on top of the score it has PH and below it 125, so I've gathered that is the name for them, only other thing it DOES say on the packet is that they are 10mg.
10mg of what is what I really want to know.
I've looked all over the net and only one other guy has had the same pill, with no answer.

PVC = polyvinylchloride, which I'm assuming is what the blister pack is made of. Don't think it's a brand name.

Thanks for the advice, they were given me under the impression of a benzo/opioid because the guy I go to college with knows I dabble in it and he also seemed to have his knowledge, but yeah frustrating he gave me it and couldn't remember 100% what it was..
Still would love to bump this thread, only because out of all the sites I searched on, out of every pill out there, only one other person has seemed to ask about the exact same pill with no real answers!

ZOPICLONE!!!! Positive of it, even found an image of what looks exactly like the partial bit of packet I have, anyone confirm this?

this is the information i found

Here is a small list of Indian drug manufacturers that might have PH on their pills:
PHARMA HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS MUMBAI
PHARMA SYNTH FORMULATIONS LTD NEW DELHI
PHARMA MEDICO (INDIA) P. LTD. MUMBAI
PHARM PRODUCTS PVT. LTD CHENNAI
PHARMED LTD. BANGALORE
PHARMANZA (INDIA) GUJARAT
PHARMALAB PACKAGING SYSTEMS PVT LTD MUMBAI
PHARMADENT REMEDIES PVT LTD MUMBAI
PHARMPAK PVT. LTD. MUMBAI
PHARMACEUTICAL COATING PVT. LTD. NAVI MUMBAI
PLETHICO PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. MUMBAI
PRK PHARMANLYSTS PVT.LTD. HYDERABAD

ZOPICLONE!!!! Positive of it, even found an image of what looks exactly like the partial bit of packet I have, anyone confirm this?

haha, so you got a sleeping pill with very little recreational value. I'd save these for if you can't sleep. If you try taking them recreationally chances are that you will do some fucking weird/dangerous shit and have no memory if it what so ever.

Source: someone who takes zopiclone for sleep.

Pill ID is not permitted on Bluelight. Please refer to the BLUA.

Without a picture no one can corroborate anything anyway. Practice your internetting bro.

^ What he said.

I am closing this thread. The OP can PM me if they have any issues or questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.