• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc unknown drug consumed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
The drug waz a white paste it litterally stuck to the bag I chopped up like cocaine was white but I've never seen a drug that was a paste like this litteràlly stuck to the bag I hada scrape it off the bag it also had a awful taste once snorted please help me out any replies will be greatly appreciated I feel calmer I snorted about .5 or so no nodding or passing out

Suspected heroin or fentynal powder

I have no idea what it is and I suspect no one else will be able to tell you either, best you’ll get is some vague guesses. Do you have a friend or family member who you can have keep you company or hang out with? Just in case, so you’re not alone if you do have a bad reaction and require help.

Did you just find it on the ground?

So are you saying you snorted 500mg of a totally unknown substance?

What were you expecting it to be?

Unfortunately there is no way anyone can answer your question - any attempt would be purely speculation and these type of threads are not allowed here.

However, I'll leave it open for a little bit longer in case you have any other concerns. Please dont take any more in the meantime.

Well it was addressed to my brother n i know he was getting cocaine and heroin off the dark web so I figured it to be one of the two although it didn't present as either one honestly I think it was unfinished cocaine like they didn't finish the process of making it

Is that possible???

Why the fuck would you snort an unidentified paste... Honestly the fuck is wrong with you?

*Are you dead? What did the *drug* do?

Lol it rwaaa soms kinda speed

I suspected that may be the case. Are you in the UK? Shit paste like that is pretty much all we get as 'speed'.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and close this now as you seem to have answered your own question.

Just got to point out though that taking 0.5g of an unknown substance is pretty reckless...

Status
Not open for further replies.