• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Universal testing kit for a range of substances?

66z

Bluelighter
First of all, not sure if this is the right forum, but it was the closest match for the question I got..

Anyway, thing is I'm working as a bartender/cleaner at a busy club and so I constantly come across half-full bags of goodies. Initially I didn't care much but now after a couple of months I've got quite a stock piled up and, naturally, dying to find out what's inside.

Now, I could *maybe* tell speed apart by taste and MDMA by look but that's about it. I guess the bulk of the find must be cocaine, speed and possibly some ketamine (less likely though as it's not very popular in this scene). Some of the stuff looks like crushed MDMA crystals but again, it's just a guess.

What kind of identification would you recommend? I don't trust my senses too much when it comes to chemicals, so would prefer a testing kit. Unfortunately the ones I've seen only test for a certain drug though, means I'd have to test each bag with a number of strips. Expensive and inefficient. Solutions?

First of all, not sure if this is the right forum, but it was the closest match for the question I got..

Anyway, thing is I'm working as a bartender/cleaner at a busy club and so I constantly come across half-full bags of goodies. Initially I didn't care much but now after a couple of months I've got quite a stock piled up and, naturally, dying to find out what's inside.

Now, I could *maybe* tell speed apart by taste and MDMA by look but that's about it. I guess the bulk of the find must be cocaine, speed and possibly some ketamine (less likely though as it's not very popular in this scene). Some of the stuff looks like crushed MDMA crystals but again, it's just a guess.

What kind of identification would you recommend? I don't trust my senses too much when it comes to chemicals, so would prefer a testing kit. Unfortunately the ones I've seen only test for a certain drug though, means I'd have to test each bag with a number of strips. Expensive and inefficient. Solutions?

Get the mixed pack from eztest, and take a small sample from each bag and run the tests on it. Its not expensive at all.