• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Unique way to make a meth pipe?

Willm121

Bluelighter
any way i could smoke ice other than the tin foil canal (just not good at it), Pipe (broke mine last week), or lightbulb (really dont want to take a part a bulb right now) if so please tell me. especially if i can like roll tin foil into a vaporizing pipe. ive been snorting for awhile and my nose is about done lol

Your best bet is to stop being lazy, and hollow out a lightbulb. It's the closest thing you are going to get to a glass pipe. You should have all the motivation in the world to hollow out a lightbulb being you have methamphetamine. :) . Either that or do a hotrail with a glass stem and torch the end

any way i could smoke ice other than the tin foil canal (just not good at it), Pipe (broke mine last week), or lightbulb (really dont want to take a part a bulb right now) if so please tell me. especially if i can like roll tin foil into a vaporizing pipe. ive been snorting for awhile and my nose is about done lol

Buy it from Amazon.

Test tube or glass cigar pipe. Torch. Blow blow blow. I always fuck it up, but it's so fun