• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Unfamiliar Meth, Was it Bomb or due to lack of tolerance?

Bleezenthal

Greenlighter
Greetings Bluelighters! I have enjoyed reading the insights and experiences found on this site for some time, but just joined up today. This is my very first post. As such, I apologize if this has already been covered somewhere else. My question is this: Today SWIM obtained some Meth from a new source. Now, SWIM is a recreational user, but has gone 6 days without use. SWIM may have a slightly higher tolerance than the average bear, due to his dog's dose of 60 mgs Adderall a day, (prescribed) to 120 mgs a day (recreational.) So SWIMS experience with this new cha-cha: After just one decent sized line, SWIM'S scalp begin to tingle like crazy immediately. It also hit SWIM very hard right away, and built to a peak within 4 minutes. After several more hoots, SWIM is blasted, however notices that his dog's heart rate is nearly baseline, he is LESS shaky than normal, (SWIM has had a tremor for years) and he is not grinding his teeth or feeling that hot-in-chest cold-in-feet-and-hands feeling. This is after SWIM hooted 6 large lines.

SWIM'S question is this: Is this amazing experience due to having little to no tolerance? Or was it just exceptional shit? Responses would be much appreciate, as SWIM is still new to this.%)

Read the rules. WE DON'T SWIM !!
This sounds like a DF question. Utfse.

I apologize, I was actually just about to edit the post after I realized, belatedly, that I was using inappropriate terms when I saw your response. I just joined up a few hours ago and this was my first post. Sorry to get off on the wrong foot. Pray tell, what does Utfse mean? And what is DF? Sorry if I'm being Dense!

First, welcome to Bluelight. Immglas you joined. I was running a minor attitude, when I responded to you. Now I'm nice.
Anyway, around here, SWIM will get you flamed. People here HATE it. DF is drugs - forum. If you ever compared these two sites, you will clearly see the disparity.
UTFSE is a nice way of saying, use the fucking search engine :). We are a harm reduction site. Correct education and safe practice is what I personally try to get across in my posts. After you are here for a bit, you will figure out how to edit posts you made and how things generally work around here. One way things work around here for those interested in harm reduction is by paying it forward. Remember, not only am I replying to you, but to some extent, I'm replying to the next 20 people who view the thread. Visit the different forums and have at it. Each forum clearly what the forum is about. Yku will do fine here. The fact that you replied shows a lot about you. I'm Speed King.
If I can assist you, feel free to PM me anytime.

To try to answer your origional question, who knows. Maybe the sun was shining brighter, your healthy, you got fire.... See this is one of those questions that is hard to answer. We don't know what you took. Tolerance could of been down a little, etc. Someone might be able to answer better.

I appreciate the guidance. I think it was higher quality than usual, but thinking about (what should have been obvious) the fact that I have been off my meds for several days probably contributed to it the most. I take Saphris and Risperdal, and both block dopamine to a massive degree. Still, despite all this, there was little to no euphoria. It just seems impossible to attain. And since a few years back, every time I smoke weed, (not affected by meds) it's like I took a high dose of LSD rather than feeling stoned. Very strange. What's it gonna take to get high lol. Thanks again.