Underground parties? Who's got the key?

AcidBurn

Bluelighter
Who's got the key to unlock the underground? Ive been to raves before, but only legal ones. Does anyone know how to get into the underground.. how to get info on illegal parties? I live in Denver/Boulder CO. If ya dont want to post here for obvious reasons, just email me. [email protected]
Any other info on the underground scene (thats appropriate to post on the BB) I'd love to hear below. Has anyone been to illegal parties? Any baddass stories?
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

underground is the best....its a lot differnt..
no secuirty.....usually very cheap to get in...sometimes free...
the dealers all have good E and you don;t have to worry about who you buy from....
the only bad thing is..sometimes all the DJ's don;t show up...cuz its not a REAL commercial rave and stuff...but they vibe is always great...
you usually have to know someone to get in or to find out about it....ask around..talk to DJ's and promoters...DJ's usually have all the inside shit on that stuff...if you ask one and they won;t tell you..keep askin others, that how i find out about a lot of the ones in the MA / RI area..
anyway..thats just my experience with them...they are all differnt in other areas i am sure, but just be careful... if they do get raided its not a pretty scene...
plur

AcidBurn, I am also in the Boulder/Denver area. Were you at Moonshine or Roofless family? Just wonderin'
------------------
It's moving faster than my brain can think!
><><><><><><><
http://hometown.aol.com/cjpsparks/myhomepage/index.html

I don't understand! I thought our raves WERE underground. Guess I'm missing out, hehe.
Tell me some more about this, poison my naive mind, PLEASE!
Tee-hee!
The One
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Outlaws? No doubt. It's a little cold out now, but during the summer, NYC, 9-volt, break junkies, 911 all ways come through with some phat parties. My most predominate memory comes from a party that got broken up by the cops around 1 o'clock. It was in an abandoned airport hanger out in Long Island. You had to go through a somewhat opened fence and walk 1/2 mile in mud to get there. I had dropped 1 pill so far of these GREAT pills, and after the cops broke it up, everybody met in the parking of a bowling alley not to far from the spot. (keep in mind, I haven't had pills like that since then, around 4-5 years ago. It was the kind of pills that makes me feel like Gods hand in on my shoulder.Literally, you could tell me I was about to die, and I wouldn’t fear) Anyway, We decided to move the party to a normal spot under the White stone. As I walked down the hill to get there, looking over the water and the morning that was coming, I dropped the other hit. I can't even describe every event that transpired, but at one point my friend Steph was speaking of the scene. Her words went to beautiful music in the background. She described how we were a tribe, part of something not in reality. I listened as I watched some kid, another member of our tribe, stir the fire we had going, the city skyline behind him over the water. The music was so beautiful, her words were so inspiring, and the view of us, under a bridge beneath the city, touched my heart forever. That feeling is unachievable at a commercial party, and makes me what I am today, a raver for life. The underground will live forever.
Now this is great time, but around NY, we have our share or punk asses. With no security or really anything except the equipment, I've watch groups of 20 kids walk around and just jump kids for their shit, and I've seen guns pulled. If it wasn’t BTS, it was local kids who found out about the party. They ask if anybody’s got E. If someone says yes, then it "ok, let’s take a walk and I'll buy some". I'm sure you can guess what happens next.
AB, you want an outlaw? Throw one. Probably the easiest way out in CO.
------------------
Forever is in the visuals.

if anyone knows about any underground parties here in pittsburgh please let me know cause i am sick of the main stream.. I mean i love the music and i have alot of freinds in the main stream scene but the vibe in the burgh sucks anymore it's all about drugs, fights and ripping ppl off And i am real sick of it this was not the reason raves where made it's the music and the vibe and meeting ppl like you and dancing and spreading the love. not the chaos.................
well thats just what i think ...
my e-mail addy is [email protected]
------------------
peace out
Kiddie
much love and lots of huggles
PLUR the way to a better world

I was only at one renagade party (if you want to call is that)... It was last August when Sutpen's Jungle got shut down - I'm sure there were some bluelighters there - anyway... It got shut down before we got there, but a bunch of club kids saw us walking around where it was supposed to be and one of the female MCs (I think it was Mis-ty) gave us directions to this studio apartment - someone told me it belonged to some Djs called "Tha Jungle Rollaz".. Well it was only $3 to get in and my friends and I were having a great time - but my ex-boyfriend (who I was with at the time) was being a dick because he was all worried about getting busted or some shit - so we started to leave - and as we were walking to the car - this other car started driving by us real slow like - and the guy driving said "Hey, where are you guys going?" and I was all sad and I said "We're going home" and he was like "Don't do that! You want to buy some glass?" and I was all over that
smile.gif
so he parked and sold me 2 20s of some kick ass glass and as it turned out he was one of the Djs and he convinced us to go back in the party (my friend and I didn't need any convincing) and got us back in for free.
That was a pretty memorable night... I had a great time and I met some cool people. I wouldn't mind having another experiance like that again - so if anyone has any info on some underground parties e-mail me and let me know. I live in PA, and I'm guessing most of the action would probably be in Philly or Baltimore, but if anyone knows of some parties like that in those areas (or near by) lemme know
smile.gif

[email protected]
smile.gif
*pEace*
smile.gif

Me? Throw an outlaw party? But.. that would be illegal!!! JK
smile.gif

Thats a pretty good idea.. Out here in CO we have our fair share of abandoned airports /w hangars.
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn