Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Underground Edibles Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBaker

Greenlighter
Salutations!
A little about my operation:

It started with me making another "what can I find in the back of the pantry" gumbo. Minimum wage isn't exactly cutting it and I make too much for financial aid. My electric bill is overdue and I'm desperate.
My neighbor/good friend is asking if I want to buy some weed. Me being responsible I turn him down...then he lowers the price to practically nothing for an ounce! He's on probation and wants it off his hands (I live where it is yet to be legalized)
So, I accept. Now I have all this weed that I COULD smoke....or sell. Also, I find baking to be a nice creative outlet so I was pretty set on supplies.
Now,I have had this ongoing bakery for a few weeks. FINALLY, okay financially and having a great time making it my second job :D

What I want from the public:
Ideas!!
Tell me what works, what sells, what taste delicious and how I can use weed in different ways other than butter!
Anything that comes to your mind I am willing to take into consideration.

Welcome to BL, please read through the forum rules, the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA) prohibits discussing ongoing criminal activities. Be careful of making statements that incriminate you or involve other members in crimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.