Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Already Tried It

• Total voters

User1plusRoot5over2

Greenlighter
Letter from anon. This is expensive at first but it's not a bad ideal to shoot for.

After a series of close calls with the devil, I had to clean up the following from my system alcohol, lead, mercury, chlorine, radiation, UV exposure, CO, cyanide. When I use this routine, I use large dosages; strong teas, and; lots of epsom salt. You need to work up to those large dosages, but you probably won't exceed mine. The goal is to replace toxins with medicine. Once the toxins are replaced by medicine, you can start to eat a normal diet.

Drink Dragonswell Green Tea for your Liver, Brain, and Kidneys. Exactly Dragonswell Green Tea.
Eat Ginkgo Biloba for your brain and your respiration. It cleans up damage from combustion.
Eat eggs for choline. Need a boost to get recovery going? Look for Citicoline. It's mild and heart healthy.
Eat multivitamins. Eat iron. Eat Protein. Eat sugar. Eat B12. Make hemoglobin with iron and metabolize cyanide using B12.

Cancer is overgrowth. To fix and prevent it focus on two things: increase white blood cells to eat it, and stop the growth of tumors. Chaga does both if processed correctly. Powder the chaga. Use water and vegetable glycerine to extract the desired chemicals. In particular, the vegetable glycerine extracts the nonpolar chemical betulinic acid which is thought to inhibit the growth of tumors. Vegetable glycerine can help extract the constituents of any herb or tea.
Take chaga until you aren’t sick. It could make your blood work look like you have leukemia, because it increases your white blood cell count. This can also hurt individuals with transplants by causing rejection.

Vegetable glycerine/water extracts of other teas can help too. The extraction just involves heating the herb or tea up with vegetable glycerine and water before straining.

Use Epsom Salt (Magnesuim Sulfate) to pull the sodium out of your body while flushing all the water with the Dragonswell green tea. This can hurt if you have to much salt. Don't forget to lather yourself in fragrant oils (look for shea butter, lavender, argot oil)

As you flush your system, replace all of your vitamins and minerals with those from healthy sources. Protein drinks (drink lots of water and tea with these to hydrate!), nuts, berries.

You can’t rebuild your teeth, but you can you Listerine to wash them and Flouride to protect them (stannous flouride is best).

Break your brain in. If your male, then you can get out all of the roid rage by applying your prolactin and testosterone rich semen to your neck. Combine it with some shampoo and rub it on your neck. It will absorb and cause a reaction. Doing this in the shower is the right time to have an adrenaline rush. It will down regulate the receptors related to aggression and violence over time decreasing how aggressive an individual is.

The magnesium sulfate will cause reverse tolerance for the substances that are currently in your system. This means that it is the perfect time to stop using alcohol. It is also a good time to drastically increase the amount of CBD in your system. CBD downregulates your 5-HT subtype 2A receptors. This acts as an antipsychotic for those who have been affected by long-term psychedelic use. CBD is gentle; I've never take an antipsychotic, but they sound rough.

None of this is FDA approved. This is how I handle the unusual problems one encounters while traveling. Lemme know if you have questions.