• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Uncomfortable Physical Reactions from LSD

Hey guys it was literally b12 deficiency and folate deficiency I had a full blood panel done. My active b12 was low, had pernicious anemia and this lead to demyelination. Was likely underlying due to poor diet for some time and because 10 fold from MDMA and NOS overuse. I am supplementing and also taking b12 shots now should get better in no longer than a month. This very certainly didn't have anything to do with LSD, I am not prone to any psychological issues and I have never even come close to any negative mental issues from psychedelics, and frankly unless I get into a car crash or my girlfriend gets blown up by ISIS I don't think I'm ever really going to get any negative mental issues from acid. I'm pretty stable, rather rational and have good mental fortitude. This was entirely a physiological thing completely unrelated to LSD, but exacerbated by LSD at the time.

I plan to take 300mcg ETH-LAD in about 2 months time after a follow up blood test :) Excited to get back on the triptrain with a content mind.

Honestly, you sound a bit too confident these experiences you are describing was not just due to a good old anxiety/panic attack. Most of the symptoms you describe point to it being anxiety related. I know you have many trips under your belt without issues, but psychs have the ability to "unlock" anxiety in people who have never had it before, and one really bad trip is really all it takes. I'm not saying you dont have B12 or folate deficiency, but I'm not so sure its the sole reason for your recent bad trips. I dont think its a good idea to jump back in with such a high dose of ETH-LAD, because if your problems is indeed anxiety related, it could set you back even further than where you are now. IMO 150 ug at the very most for your comback trip and see how that goes.

Honestly, you sound a bit too confident these experiences you are describing was not just due to a good old anxiety/panic attack. Most of the symptoms you describe point to it being anxiety related. I know you have many trips under your belt without issues, but psychs have the ability to "unlock" anxiety in people who have never had it before, and one really bad trip is really all it takes. I'm not saying you dont have B12 or folate deficiency, but I'm not so sure its the sole reason for your recent bad trips. I dont think its a good idea to jump back in with such a high dose of ETH-LAD, because if your problems is indeed anxiety related, it could set you back even further than where you are now. IMO 150 ug at the very most for your comback trip and see how that goes.

I see where you are coming from and maybe you're right, but I personally am pretty skeptical of the whole anxiety thing. I get anxiety from things that tend to give people anxiety, such as family deaths, running behind on a uni project or having confusing health issues. When I resolve whatever issue is to be resolved, my anxiety goes away, but I don't just randomly get anxiety out of the blue. My blood tests reflected my deficiencies and after having been receiving shots for quite some time my symptoms have at least improved to the point where I was able to drop the benzos which I luckily only needed for just under a week, at most I can safely say I don't feel them. I actually did 80ug if 1P at a party 2 nights ago with a couple of beers for my girl's 21st and it was fantastic, and was able to sleep with no aid.

I've never had any history with anxiety, depression, mental issues - nor do I have any family that suffer(ed) from anything like that. I've done psychedelics at extreme doses too many times for me to all of a sudden develop random anxiety from doses that I generally find tolerable. I think my confidence is well placed because it is very clear to me based on medical evidence and research that the pain I was receiving from a stimulated CNS that shouldn't have been subjected to such stimulation at the time was causing the bad trip.

And as for the dose of ETH-LAD, I'm not one to "ease back into things" and maybe that's a negative quality of my nature, but if i am going to revisit this situation I'm taking it head on. At the end of the day I have 2 diazepams I saved from my script to kill the trip if I absolutely fail to push through mentally.

EDIT: I'll concede that 300ug of ETH is probs ridiculous, I've only done it once at 100ug and that was during some tolerance, so I'll probably do 200 and I would say given my experience among other things is reasonable.

Last edited: