• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Uncle Fester's Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

retherenn

Greenlighter
Hello. Today I have found this book called "Secrets of methamphetamine manufacture" by Uncle Fester and I was wondering, would a person be able to actually make meth using this book or is it just a complete bullshit? Thank you for your answers.

That's going to depend a lot on the publication date. I believe it's a banned book in the US (although I don't know if that means its author never updates it anymore), and most of the pirated versions circulating on Tor have a copyright date not far off 10 years ago now.

I am going to close this thread because it is an indirect synthesis question. I will however comment on the works of uncle fester as I am very sell aware of who he is and the books he has written. I can not say if this book will actually assist you in making methamphetamine at this time as the world has changed so much since he wrote the originals. Also uncle fester is not exactly known for his home weapons book having confirm synthesis in it and as i have not reviewed the book myself i can not actually comment on the words within.

The one thing i can say is when you look at synthesis guides one of the best things you can get is comments. Anyone can write up a synthesis and make it look legit but its only when someone says "no, in those reaction parameters you will get polymerization you need to change this or that" as you will inevitably find out it wasnt as easy as it looked on paper once you put it into practice. If you I were you I wouldnt do it from that book, if not for any other reason then this is the information age not the late 80s early 90s, i would also make sure i was up on my technique before i attempted any type of reduction in a home setting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.