PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Unable to find real PCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightworrier

Bluelighter
So I have been having troube getting my fave PCP. What's the next closest. I would ask my friend who was buying of deepnet.. He has since passed so I'm here asking the nest expert opinon???

Thats not really the kind of information that is passed along through these forums, in terms of where to go to get it/order it.

However, there is a will website that lists a great many reaserch chemicals and what is known about them. It's called psychonaught wiki. You may be very surprised to find out ketamine is very closely related to classic PCP, and there are others. That website can help you figure out what to look for, but you are on your own in finding out where to look.

Never tried PCP but 3-MeO-PCP is probably closest to it in effects, as it's quite clearheaded, stimulating and manic. Sourcing is not allowed here though.

As has been mentioned above sourcing is not allowed on Bluelight, you are new to the site it's okay just please read up on the rules of the forum in the Bluelight User Agreement . We also can't tell you what to get high on as has been mentioned above this is a Harm Reduction forum and the objective here is geared towards education. Your best bet is to research the Psychedelic Index here and read up as much on Dissosiative Drugs as possible. Going to have to close this thread, Happy Trails.

Status
Not open for further replies.