• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Unable to draw blood

mdmarvin

Greenlighter
I cook it up, pull it through the filter, so I have my syringe ready. (Altought I'm still a lil unsure about the amount but I'm slowly getting there) but the bigger problem I have is, even though I have very good veins, very visible, palpable and all that, when I puncture it and try to pull the plunger back (which is harder than you might think) I almost never draw blood, even though I'm 100% sure I'm inside a vein, so I can't shoot up. And that frustrates me to no end. I have such craving and everything's ready and then I try like 7 different spots and none of them work. What am i doing wrong? How to properly do this? I lost and I would love to shoot up without my arms and the bathroom looking like a crime scene afterwards. Maybe someone has some tips? Would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys 🫠

when it’s in ur arm and if plunger is pulled and you’re in blood should RUSH into rig. Sometimes you need to push needle in and out slowly to find it, i don’t even shoot i sniff my fentanyl for 8 years and I’ve shot coke and fent but i am repulsed by actually sticking a needle into my arm/ plus work in hospitality and can’t have track marks… believe me people notice even if they are not drug addicts. But your case of not being able to register is peculiar. You’re using fresh pins? Be safe please

when it’s in ur arm and if plunger is pulled and you’re in blood should RUSH into rig. Sometimes you need to push needle in and out slowly to find it, i don’t even shoot i sniff my fentanyl for 8 years and I’ve shot coke and fent but i am repulsed by actually sticking a needle into my arm/ plus work in hospitality and can’t have track marks… believe me people notice even if they are not drug addicts. But your case of not being able to register is peculiar. You’re using fresh pins? Be safe please
Yes I'm using fresh pins/syringes for every shot, except when one didn't work out, I tried it on a few different spots without changing the needle.and like I Said I managed to get like 3 shots in, but all the others there was just no blood coming into my syringe. And I don't get why. I thought about using a butterfly adapter (which is used for extracting blood, and it shows you directly If you hit correctly.) Maybe that will be a good solution, I got on or two lying around still. But I have no "real" filters anymore. Somewhere I read you can use the end of a q-tip as filter? Is that correct?
I also work in a hospital, but I'm learning the job of nurse, so pulling blood and stuff is something I can do, so track marks are not that big of a problem I think