• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ultram

Zerg

Bluelighter
I just came across a bottle of Ultram (Tramadol HCI). It says they are for relief of "moderate to severely moderate pain". DO these things have any recreational value,if so how do they compare to say...Vicodin or Percocet.

Aight, here are my thoughts on Ultram. If you take them alone they suck utter dick and can compare to Extra Strength Aspirin. HOWEVER, I find that if you are to COMBINE them with another GOOD opiate (eg: oxy, morphine, percs, etc...) the high from the GOOD opiate is increased by the Ultram. So whenever I drink some MSir or eat an Oxy I like to chase it down with about 100-200mg of Ultram. YMMV! :)
------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals...and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant...earth would become paradise."

I came across a few of these about a month ago and I must say I was disappointed.. No rec val in my opinion... like beefy tylenol =)

Hmm..These things arent too bad really. I took 300 milligrams and had a nice floaty feeling for 4-5 hours. Not as strong as oxy but there was definately some euphoria. I havent had any "good" opiates in a few months so my tolerance is probably low =)

Just remember that doses over 400mg are not recommended because in some individuals the risk of seizures will increase as dose goes up.

I love Tramadol. You have to know how it works.
Tramadol gives an initial SNRI effect which translates to an "up" feeling (antidepressant).
However, after a couple hours, that fades and a metabolite's effect kicks in. You get an opiate effect. I love this aspect of it because it has legs.
A Hydrocodone lasts a couple hours for me, Tramadol will last 5-6 once that part kicks in.

I think lots of people don't pay attention later on and miss the opiate effect. I also know that, if you are after a strong opiate effect, the SNRI effects can be very problematical.
My tolerance is pretty low. A couple Tramadol and then taking a Hydro or two 3-4 hours in works well for me.