• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ultimate Analgesic/Euphoric Mix

bluelotus10

Greenlighter
Well here we go,

I have always been interested in feeling good, feeling relaxed and enjoying the many things this world and man has brought to use.
So I decided after experimenting with many different substances that I would create a blend of many of the ones I liked.
I am putting my list out there to try and get some good input on what would be good dosages and things to either take out or put in.
Please I am very open to hearing what everyone has to say.

Blue Lotus Extract
Indian Warrior Extract
Wild Lettuce Extract
Wild Dagga Extract
L-Theanine
PEA
Tianeptine
Akuamma
L-DOPA
L-Trytopham
Kratom Extract

(Maybe's include GABA, Choline and Indian Pipe)

Thanks and I was thinking of combining them into measured capsule form for ingestion.

Last edited:
Can you clarify what the active chemicals are in those herbs and a mechanism for people less familar

Also id would be concerned with the maoi in blue lotus l dopa 5 htp and i would make sure no chemicals similar are in those herbs so u dont get a hypertensive crisis

I meant to put L-Tryptophan not 5-HTP. They all either have analgesic or anti-anxiety properties. I do not know all scientific properties which is a big reason why I came to the forum.

You should use the edit button to fix that so people don't just use the combo without reading the thread. It's very important to make sure there are no mistakes in posts like these about combining substances.

It's a fungi/parasitic plant that lives off other living plants around it. In my experience it is a dream enhancing, muscle relaxing type affect. It's known as a dream plant like the Mexican dream herb but not as psychoactive if that makes sense.

This is alot of herbs have you had your liver enzymes checked some herbs can elevate certain enzymes because each one of those have thousands of chemicals.

Also have you looked into the chemistry and receptor mechanism of the compounds if u use scholar.google.com just type it into yourr browser you. Can type plant name receptor brain rat chemical and it should give u research in rats in how it interacts with their brain

This sounds like a lot of work... and potential for trouble

Why not just use pharms? They're technically from a poppy