Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

UK - Son of anti-drugs MP sells killer pills

edgarshade

Bluelighter
The Sun

By JANE ATKINSON
Last Updated: 18th March 2012

With reader comments

THE son of campaigning anti-drugs MP Louise Ellman sells a legal high linked to four deaths. Our investigators bought MXE, or Methoxetamine, from shops owned by 39-year-old Sean Ellman. Labour MP Ms Ellman has called for "resources to help people escape addictions". We got two capsules from Ellman's Dr Herman store in Manchester for £7.50 each and one from his Salsa shop in Warrington, Cheshire. A user told us: "It knocks me for six. I thought there was a giant panda in the room."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-MP-Louise-Ellman-sells-killer-pills-MXE.html

MXE won't kill you as long as you aren't stupid enough to drown yourself in other sedatives or go swimming in freezing water while on potent dissociatives and alcohol.

I hope they keep this shit out of retail shops and gas stations in the US. The GREED of vendors ruins it for responsible users.

Capitalism destroys.

I hope they keep this shit out of retail shops and gas stations in the US. The GREED of vendors ruins it for responsible users.

Capitalism destroys.

Bingo. I'd love to try some, but since it's hit news hard that seems less and less likely... Still possible of course, but the hurdles have gotten higher than I may be willing to jump.

The GREED of vendors ruins it for responsible users.
and fear of prosecution: why won't they include harm reduction information with their products?

and fear of prosecution: why won't they include harm reduction information with their products?

well that would kinda fuck the whole "not for human consumption" defense. Plus most people are idiots and wouldnt listen even if they did include the information.

On a side note I gotta say that MXE is incredibly safe and forgiving as far as RCs go I went way overboard with this shit multipe times and nothing bad happened. Hell I even started IVing it without a mg scale and im still breathing.

Capitalism destroys.

Exactly. The same thing happened here with salvia. It's not illegal to sell it but after vendors started selling it as a sort of alternative to cannabis (talk about pure greed and stupidity) a kid or 2 ended up doing a few dumb things while on it and the media made a huge deal out of it. So the vendors stopped selling it since health Canada sort of gave their disapproval of it.

It would be stupid to sell MXE in head shops because i can just imagine some dumb kid going yay legal drugs and going way overboard with it. Plus idiots will no doubt mix it with a load of booze or benzos or both and end up killing themselves. If it's in the same safety range ketamine is in you would have to try very hard for MXE to kill you even with booze or benzos. But idiots always find a way to fuck things up :\

Capitalism sucks the life out of everything :p